This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

2018 was about the worst year I’ve had but my first son came on 12/31. Was a different New Years experience than what I’m used to but I wouldn’t change a second of it. 

Shout out to my man for coming through on the last day of insurance coverage with a satisfied deductible. 

May you all have an excellent 2019!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

2018 was about the worst year I’ve had but my first son came on 12/31. Was a different New Years experience than what I’m used to but I wouldn’t change a second of it. 

Shout out to my man for coming through on the last day of insurance coverage with a satisfied deductible. 

May you all have an excellent 2019!

Congrats!!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

He heard you.......

"You know what would come in handy........?  :)

Good for you and your new found family.

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

He heard you.......

"You know what would come in handy........?  :)

Good for you and your new found family.

Ironically i talked to him the night before asking him to come because he was putting my wife in some serious pain! The insurance aspect was just a serious benefit on top of being able to claim him for my taxes this year as well

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 1:00 PM, vegas492 said:

Happy New Year to everyone out there!

Been a poor 2018 for my household and the GB season in general.

Here is to new and better things in 2019!

On 1/1/2019 at 9:36 AM, Bignutz said:

And to you!

Took the New Year out in style.  Me and a bottle of Blanton's had some fun!

Very thankful that the year is over, EXTREMELY HAPPY to hear that Cheesehawk closed it out well!  Guessing that momma and baby are happy and healthy!

Seriously, the way 2018 went down I was pretty close to grabbing a bag, my favorite cat (yah, I'm  that guy), driving the car somewhere warm, shaving the head and getting a neck tattoo to start over.

Decided on taking a little fishing trip instead.  Here is to 2019, the Year of the Rebound!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 2:09 PM, vegas492 said:

Took the New Year out in style.  Me and a bottle of Blanton's had some fun!

Very thankful that the year is over, EXTREMELY HAPPY to hear that Cheesehawk closed it out well!  Guessing that momma and baby are happy and healthy!

Seriously, the way 2018 went down I was pretty close to grabbing a bag, my favorite cat (yah, I'm  that guy), driving the car somewhere warm, shaving the head and getting a neck tattoo to start over.

Decided on taking a little fishing trip instead.  Here is to 2019, the Year of the Rebound!

*insert heartfelt comment about the well wishes that I’m way too ****in tired to write*

thanks man

What does an NBA coach even do? Seems like the easiest job in the world. I know next to nothing about basketball (I mean I know a good bit about basketball to the point where I referred intramural Nationals in college), but I just don't get it.

I feel like I should dedicate a year toward learning basketball and go be an NBA coach.