This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

13 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I'm lucky I'm not required to leave the house. Hope the furnace doesnt go out.. hahah

I work inside and my boss this morning said we might not even work tomorrow lol. 

I was kind of confused by that. Our building has heat lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Norm said:

I work inside and my boss this morning said we might not even work tomorrow lol. 

I was kind of confused by that. Our building has heat lol

I've got a neighbor who chops wood for a living and he's out there. I like to use him as a barometer if I'm being a puss or not. I'm pretty sure hes on the spectrum but still.    Also, we live in the middle of town and his whole yard is split wood.

Edited by HighCalebR

48 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I've got a neighbor who chops wood for a living and he's out there. I like to use him as a barometer if I'm being a puss or not. I'm pretty sure hes on the spectrum but still.    Also, we love in the middle of town and his whole yard is split wood.

I just split a bunch for my wife since I'm gone this week. My back hurts.

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I've had a fire going every night and its nowhere near the temps you folks are going to go through. Few months back my neighbor took down a healthy oak tree as an "anti-hurricane" measure and I grabbed a bunch of stump sized chunks from the tree service - stacked it up in the garage and have been splitting it piece meal and bringing it inside. Fireplaces and fires are a good thing in my book :)

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

I've got a neighbor who chops wood for a living and he's out there. I like to use him as a barometer if I'm being a puss or not. I'm pretty sure hes on the spectrum but still.    Also, we love in the middle of town and his whole yard is split wood.

I know someone like that. Haha . I'm out in my car smoking and the guy in town who walks around every day... Is out walking. Crazy bastard

Phone says feels like -24

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Man, there is nothing like a good wood fireplace.  My folks had one in their cabin and I loved it.

I'm in the 'burbs.  My wife didn't want the mess of bringing in logs, bugs...etc.  So, we got one of those high efficiency gas fireplaces.  Flip a switch, instant flame.  Looks pretty realistic, too.  Really pumps out the heat.  That baby is going on the second I get home.

I miss the old wood fireplaces, though.

I haven't loved in the middle of town since my teenage years. She was freaky like that.

• Like 2