This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

14 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lowest I saw was -23 last night. The wind is barely moving today, thank god. It actually doesn't feel THAT bad. Maybe I just expected it to be so terrible so I think that idk

I had the same feeling.  It was -3 or -4 this morning.  If the wind wasn't in my face it wasn't too bad.  I'm right at the Southern edge of the cold pocket.  It is supposed to be like 60 this weekend though.  

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I had the same feeling.  It was -3 or -4 this morning.  If the wind wasn't in my face it wasn't too bad.  I'm right at the Southern edge of the cold pocket.  It is supposed to be like 60 this weekend though.  

56 now and climbing to an expected high of 59 this afternoon. If the sun would only come out it would be a great "winter" day :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Sound like a true northerner with that first bit. You're not so bad dave.

35 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Yeah they're saying 50 here by Sunday. Weather here is so stupid

42 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Just have to grow a beard and up your beer, sausage and cheese intake until your blood takes on a viscosity like melted caramel. Then the northern winters are nothing.

Just reading this gave me a partial stroke

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Norm

I thought that might be to your liking.  It might be your theme song for all I know

0001. That used to be the code on the jukebox in the bar I used up go to for it. Lol. It was played very often. 

So yes, good call

Edited by Norm

3 hours ago, Leader said:

The winner/loser of coldest temperature during this historic outbreak is Norris Camp, MN -- Negative 48 degrees Wednesday.
The Minnesota state record low was in Tower, MN with low of -60 in 1996.

-60 lol. I can't even imagine