This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

New rule at work. If you're not native American, you work on na day. You aren't black, you work on MLK day, you aren't a president, you work on President's day, you aren't a pilgrim, you work on Thanksgiving. I'm not Jesus Christ so I work on Christmas. And I just looked I ticked just over 60.5 hours last week and not counting 3 hours of windshield time coming home in bad weather today.

Who's got a job for me

1 hour ago, Norm said:

New rule at work. If you're not native American, you work on na day. You aren't black, you work on MLK day, you aren't a president, you work on President's day, you aren't a pilgrim, you work on Thanksgiving. I'm not Jesus Christ so I work on Christmas. And I just looked I ticked just over 60.5 hours last week and not counting 3 hours of windshield time coming home in bad weather today.

Who's got a job for me

What the **** is NA day?

17 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Non alcoholic day. It's why hes so upset.

That's the day I'd want to work though...

Also I've done so little work today it's hilarious.. I'm just on my phone watching the office marathon lol

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Norm said:

That's the day I'd want to work though...

Also I've done so little work today it's hilarious.. I'm just on my phone watching the office marathon lol

You Workaholic, you.

Is there a roof on your cubicle? Phone goes to voicemail? Pretend to be talking to a client when people walk by? What are the secrets to your success?

7 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

You Workaholic, you.

Is there a roof on your cubicle? Phone goes to voicemail? Pretend to be talking to a client when people walk by? What are the secrets to your success?

Greatest part of my job. I NEVER have to answer a phone call anymore. Went IDK how many years having to take work calls after work. Salary is less but so worth it lol

And my biggest secret is playing dumb. Always. Then again I had to fix our server today which I am debating billing them for. Because that's not my job description but I'm educated there and when I help on the side I charge nearly double my current pay. Bastards

Edited by Norm

On 2/17/2019 at 5:47 PM, Norm said:

Who's got a job for me

Is this legitimate?

On 2/17/2019 at 4:47 PM, Norm said:

Who's got a job for me

Are you the pilgrim?

Who works on the 4th?

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I was pretty sure you weren't serious, but the fact that I wasn't locked in has me sad

Haha they actually did ask if I had any native American blood, semi joking. And when I said no then they're like well you're working then and that's where I started the joke. 

I have an easy af job. I'm literally on my phone and watching comedy Central and eating gold fish crackers lol. So I shouldn't complain