This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Lol no but I don't get **** for days off. It's just a running joke at work about not taking majority of holidays off

I work in the private sector now but came from the government. Now I call governments on days like president's day to get some stuff done and they have it off. Makes me jelly, but probably part of the reason why you don't have as much $ when working for the gov.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Just did an update for droid; I am no longer allowed to PiP YouTube while I'm listening to podcasts and this makes me irrationally angry. So now I'm at my local liquor store buying wines. 

Thanks a lot Jeff Bezos.

There's pirate apps that will let you do this I'm sure. YouTube Vanced should work I'd guess. Google it

Edit: just checked myself, it works.

Edited by Norm

1 hour ago, Norm said:

There's pirate apps that will let you do this I'm sure. YouTube Vanced should work I'd guess. Google it

It still works but with a different order of operation. It just doesnt take much to get me to the store I guess. 

Bezos can go back to being supreme overlord now.

• Like 1

Manziel not only released by his football team - but the league has banned him. Be interesting to find out why.

ESPN:

The Montreal Alouettes released quarterback Johnny Manziel on Wednesday, saying he "contravened the agreement which made him eligible to play" in the Canadian Football League.

The CFL effectively said the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner is terminated. The league informed the eight other teams that it wouldn't register a contract for Manziel if any tried to sign him. Montreal had his full rights for two seasons.

"We advised Montreal that Johnny had violated one of the conditions we had set for him to be in our league. And Montreal announced his release today," CFL commissioner Randy Ambrosie said in Vancouver. "We didn't release the terms of those conditions then and we're not going to do that now.

"We're trying to do what we believe is in the best interests of the entire league. The conditions we set, we thought were the right ones. Those conditions have been violated and we feel it's best, and Montreal feels its best, to let Johnny move on. And we think it's best for our league that he do the same. And we wish him well.''

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Parks and Rec is the single best show that I never watched when it was running.  I'm just catching up now.  Wife even bought me the box set for my birthday.  

She must be flu-u-ush with ca-ash

• Like 1