CWood21

This Aint Packers Talk v69

1 hour ago, Norm said:

We actually get the 4th off, only because the bosses are all gone. 

ONLY AMERICANS OFF FOR 4TH BRO

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Lol no but I don't get **** for days off. It's just a running joke at work about not taking majority of holidays off

I work in the private sector now but came from the government. Now I call governments on days like president's day to get some stuff done and they have it off. Makes me jelly, but probably part of the reason why you don't have as much $ when working for the gov.

Just did an update for droid; I am no longer allowed to PiP YouTube while I'm listening to podcasts and this makes me irrationally angry. So now I'm at my local liquor store buying wines. 

Thanks a lot Jeff Bezos.

2 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Just did an update for droid; I am no longer allowed to PiP YouTube while I'm listening to podcasts and this makes me irrationally angry. So now I'm at my local liquor store buying wines. 

Thanks a lot Jeff Bezos.

There's pirate apps that will let you do this I'm sure. YouTube Vanced should work I'd guess. Google it

Edit: just checked myself, it works.

Edited by Norm

1 hour ago, Norm said:

There's pirate apps that will let you do this I'm sure. YouTube Vanced should work I'd guess. Google it

It still works but with a different order of operation. It just doesnt take much to get me to the store I guess. 

Bezos can go back to being supreme overlord now.