This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

So I just about freaked. I'm shipping 5 grand worth of crap for work to a dude. And I look at the name on the invoice. Russell Ball. And I'm like why is that so ******* familiar. Oh yeah dude for GB. I look down at the state. WI. HOLY CRAP. I look up the town, seems way too far from GB. Look again. Last name wasn't Ball. I can't read good.

That would have been hilarious.

31 minutes ago, Norm said:

So I just about freaked. I'm shipping 5 grand worth of crap for work to a dude. And I look at the name on the invoice. Russell Ball. And I'm like why is that so ******* familiar. Oh yeah dude for GB. I look down at the state. WI. HOLY CRAP. I look up the town, seems way too far from GB. Look again. Last name wasn't Ball. I can't read good.

That would have been hilarious.

My name is anything but common, first name or surname, and there are two more of me in Wisconsin and five in Minnesota. I have to imagine there are posters here who went to school with Russ Ball. Just not that Russ Ball.

But, and pleethe don’t thnicker, have you theen my friend Bigguth Dickuth?

2 hours ago, blueswedeshoes said:

My name is anything but common, first name or surname, and there are two more of me in Wisconsin and five in Minnesota. I have to imagine there are posters here who went to school with Russ Ball. Just not that Russ Ball.

But, and pleethe don’t thnicker, have you theen my friend Bigguth Dickuth?

Totally fair but I was also thinking Russ Ball that we know would have 5k for the frivolous *** **** I sell lol. 

Hell I have a super uncommon name. If you Google me, I got hit and killed outside of a bar in Jacksonville. You don't know how many times I heard that people thought it was me. Still not sure if people are googling me or what. Dude was a pro hockey player. I used to try to pretend I was him in college lol

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Totally fair but I was also thinking Russ Ball that we know would have 5k for the frivolous *** **** I sell lol. 

Hell I have a super uncommon name. If you Google me, I got hit and killed outside of a bar in Jacksonville. You don't know how many times I heard that people thought it was me. Still not sure if people are googling me or what. Dude was a pro hockey player. I used to try to pretend I was him in college lol

Rosie!?

I also have a unique name.  As far as I know, I am the only one in the world.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Norm said:

You referring to this? 

http://www.miningjournal.net/sports/local-sports/2016/08/negaunee-native-ex-nmu-icer-kinnuen-dies-tragically/

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Is there anything more annoying in a football forum than the guy who posits every opinion of his as written in stone fact?

Hint: The answer is no.

Draft forum?

Anyone watch that college 3 point? Right away I'm like oh this one has a nice stroke and then she got 14 in a row twice and 13 in a row the last time and almost set a record I'm sure that last round. Gorgeous.

77 out of 100 3s. Unreal. IDC if there's no D. That's crazy

Edited by Norm

Apple Music Surpasses Spotify in U.S. Subscribers
Apple Music's 28 Million U.S. Subscribers Surpass Spotify's 26 Million as of February
Apple Music Has Been Growing at 2.6% to 3% in the U.S., Versus Spotify's 1.5% to 2%

Any Apple Music users around here?

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Apple Music Surpasses Spotify in U.S. Subscribers
Apple Music's 28 Million U.S. Subscribers Surpass Spotify's 26 Million as of February
Apple Music Has Been Growing at 2.6% to 3% in the U.S., Versus Spotify's 1.5% to 2%

Any Apple Music users around here?

I’m on month 2 of the 3 month trial. I like it so far.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 2:01 PM, wgbeethree said:

Is there anything more annoying in a football forum than the guy who posits every opinion of his as written in stone fact?

Hint: The answer is no.

No kidding, my God......