This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Apple Music Surpasses Spotify in U.S. Subscribers
Apple Music's 28 Million U.S. Subscribers Surpass Spotify's 26 Million as of February
Apple Music Has Been Growing at 2.6% to 3% in the U.S., Versus Spotify's 1.5% to 2%

Any Apple Music users around here?

Right here. I’ve used both Spotify and Apple and the only reason I prefer Apple is because my whole family is in the Apple ecosystem and sharing the family plan was cheaper. Not considerably better or different than Spotify, otherwise 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Moving from a rental house to an apartment, bottom floor, top floor, or somewhere in between?

If theres an elevator, top floor for sure. Just one less direction for people to complain from. Just pray you get good neighbors and thick walls. 

24 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Moving from a rental house to an apartment, bottom floor, top floor, or somewhere in between?

I was single when living in an apartment - kids, their security and safety wasn't a consideration. I preferred and chose a top floor unit that faced woods. It was more private and quiet and provided better security. No worries about gound floor access and you can have windows open w/o concern people will come thru. Better soundproofing. Nobody "walking on your ceiling." Top floor corner units (if available) are best. Noise is below you (which is the best noise to go unheard) and to one side only. Issue with getting things up there to consider: groceries, laundry, kids (again)......

Edited by Leader

5 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I've gotten pretty dang good at cracking eggs 1 handed. What's the next classy chef move to learn for the bachelor on the hunt?

giphy.gif

Flipping a bottle of olive oil like Tom Cruise in Cocktail

• Like 2

Freaky weird coincidence of my life:

With genuinely no planning or consistent timing I'm aware of, at least 3/4 nights when I start my mouthwash routine for one minute when I look at the clock the second hand is within a couple seconds of 2.

It's so frickin uncanny. I can't explain it.

I might write a book on it some day.

And the weirdest part is that I always expected this to be the case. Like I have a vivid memory of looking at the clock the first time when I was young and confirmed it was about 10seconds past.

Edited by incognito_man