This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

11 minutes ago, Joe said:

funny how all those strong men never pan out in the NFL. Bill Goldberg is another example. Remember how Stephen Paia was supposed to be Aaron Donald on steroids because he put up 48 at the combine? How's that working out?

Yeah, you have to be good at football first.  I think a lot of European soccer teams have Olympic sprinters, but they are never any good. 

I just didn't know that we had Kaz.  

On 6/21/2019 at 1:51 PM, Outpost31 said:

Think I might have to see Guns N Roses in October.  The temptation is too strong to ignore. 

I saw them two years ago at Soldier Field.

They still sound good -- pretty textbook show format (nothing particularly extraordinary/memorable), but if you like them/their music, you'll have a good time.

If reincarnation is real...
then maybe flies and other bugs are purposely annoying because they want to get killed and get reincarnated as something better.

Water is a beverage whose flavor is its temperature.

If you were invisible, you could have a perfectly normal relationship with a blind person.

If you’re no longer covered by your parent’s health insurance, your manufacturer’s warranty is over.

https://twitter.com/TheWeirdWorld

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

If you were invisible, you could have a perfectly normal relationship with a blind person.

Only from the blind person's perspective.  The invisible person still has to accommodate the blind person's disability, making it not a "normal" relationship.  The blind person just can't tell the difference between visible and invisible people.  

Have any of you seen the "new Twitter" yet? I have and think it stinks. It seems to be the visual display was reworked with cell phones in mind. They've divided the display into equal thirds. Centering the twitter feed in the middle of the screen while enlarging both the right and left hand margins - way beyond their importance or necessary (IMO) as they're are secondary / less used topics/links.

Bad job Twitter. Redo it or give me the tools to minimize the side margin stuff. The feeds the thing - it should be the largest portion of the screen.

Edited by Leader

32 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

The time of the year for name changes is open for a few more days.  Go to the Feedback forum if you want your name changed.

Dibs on CW0od21

Edited by Norm

16 minutes ago, Norm said:
47 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

CWood2 for me!

Someone needs CWood24.  

Everyone in here should just get CWood## starting with 01. 

My name on our packers fantasy dynasty league is still CWood's Daddy after I spanked him around last year. Can I change it to that, @CWood21 ?

• Like 1