This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

16 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If we're doing unity avatars this year, we definitely need to do ironic preseason players.

+++

I'll do Kumerow if we can get some more people on board.

the dude with the dragon avatar needs to be Allison.

@skibrett15 can be Lowry. 

Outpost can be Rodgers.

Chili can be Lane Taylor.

I feel like there's definitely someone who could do Jamaal Williams but I can't remember who.

There's a couple of Rashan Gary candidates. 

Actuall, Skibrett needs to be Tramon. 

Which of the Kumerow sycophants hates Trevor Davis?

Who gets Mason? Lol I figured that would be skibrett's

Edit, didn't see other posts first haha.

Raymond has to have Damarious Randall

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No one is that stupid. Every text conversation on the internet is now fake. 

I say it's fake or satire all the time on Reddit and most people act like they're going to cry for me ruining it. 

Edit, yeah all the most controversial posts on there were people saying this is fake lol

Edited by Norm

Mourners have gathered in Iceland to commemorate the loss of Okjokull, which has died at the age of about 700. The glacier was officially declared dead in 2014 when it was no longer thick enough to move. What once was glacier has been reduced to a small patch of ice atop a volcano.

A plaque was put down which carries a letter to the future:

"Ok is the first Icelandic glacier to lose its status as glacier. In the next 200 years all our main glaciers are expected to follow the same path. This monument is to acknowledge that we know what is happening and what needs to be done. Only you know if we did it."

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Mourners have gathered in Iceland to commemorate the loss of Okjokull, which has died at the age of about 700. The glacier was officially declared dead in 2014 when it was no longer thick enough to move. What once was glacier has been reduced to a small patch of ice atop a volcano.

A plaque was put down which carries a letter to the future:

"Ok is the first Icelandic glacier to lose its status as glacier. In the next 200 years all our main glaciers are expected to follow the same path. This monument is to acknowledge that we know what is happening and what needs to be done. Only you know if we did it."

huh, I had the opposite problem.