This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

I am ashamed to admit that my ad feed is typically women’s fashions or an annoying ad for a gay online graphic novel. Often I am not serious, but I am serious. It’s almost impossible not to believe that they know more about me than I do. 

2 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

I am ashamed to admit that my ad feed is typically women’s fashions or an annoying ad for a gay online graphic novel. Often I am not serious, but I am serious. It’s almost impossible not to believe that they know more about me than I do. 

So closet ads?

9 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

I went to Brighton (England), known for it's many quirky shops. One of them was a shop that sold one-off exotic corsets. Many were really excellent and beautiful designs, and I loved the sheer art of them (much like a McQueen dress). After seeing that, when I got back home I investigated corsets online for maybe 15 minutes to see if there were other great designs out there (and no, I had no desire to wear one, being male). For the next couple of YEARS I kept getting corset ads. Why does it always seem (to me) that the targetting software seldom gets a bullseye on what I really would be interested in ? Maybe in a few years the targetting will improve.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

7 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I went to Brighton (England), known for it's many quirky shops. One of them was a shop that sold one-off exotic corsets. Many were really excellent and beautiful designs, and I loved the sheer art of them (much like a McQueen dress). After seeing that, when I got back home I investigated corsets online for maybe 15 minutes to see if there were other great designs out there (and no, I had no desire to wear one, being male). For the next couple of YEARS I kept getting corset ads. Why does it always seem (to me) that the targetting software seldom gets a bullseye on what I really would be interested in ? Maybe in a few years the targetting will improve.

you're overselling it.

7 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Perhaps you'd like to tell us what other woman's lingerie are you really interesting in besides corsets? :)

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Perhaps you'd like to tell us what other woman's lingerie are you really interesting in besides corsets? :)

high heels baby.

In the 70s stack heels were the thing...........stupid fashion but I did have a pair with 2-3" heels, it caused me to wonder how in the world women walk on higher heels, and how do they avoid turning their ankles all the time.......

• Like 1