CWood21

This Aint Packers Talk v69

Recommend me some music. Anything sans the screamo variety (if that's still a thing?). 

30 minutes ago, CentralFC said:

Recommend me some music. Anything sans the screamo variety (if that's still a thing?). 

Don't know what you mean by screamo because there are bands with screaming, and then there's screamo.  Screamo is screaming emo music, and nobody likes emo music.  Nobody likes the music I like, but I'll recommend it all the same:

He Is Legend (from the album It Hates You to the album few)

Haken

Native Construct

Tom Waits

On 7/21/2017 at 8:35 PM, CentralFC said:

nevermind this post was ridiculously big my b

Edited by jfinley88

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You just have to abuse the embedded feature didn't you @jfinley88?

giphy.gif

probably should've chilled w/ it though, yeah you're not wrong. beta testing, you know? 

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

giphy.gif

probably should've chilled w/ it though, yeah you're not wrong. beta testing, you know? 

I guess I'd rather you guys it out of your system now.

But real talk, where do you guys find these GIFs?  I wish there was a giant GIF shop or something for all my one stop needs.

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

But real talk, where do you guys find these GIFs?  I wish there was a giant GIF shop or something for all my one stop needs.

if like a line from a movie or something i've seen on the internet pops in my head immediately i just google image it. 

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

if like a line from a movie or something i've seen on the internet pops in my head immediately i just google image it. 

That's a LOT of work and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a fan of doing work.  Just as my subordinates.

Anybody have a Nintendo Switch? Just picked on up and curious if there's anything besides Zelda that's worth playing on it.

3 hours ago, packerjmf said:

Anybody have a Nintendo Switch? Just picked on up and curious if there's anything besides Zelda that's worth playing on it.

Rocket League will be on Switch soon

4 hours ago, packerjmf said:

A friend bought it and said he liked it, I'm just not sure I'd get into it unless there were multiple games to play.  I feel like I don't play very many video games anymore.

Has anyone gotten into Power on Starz?  Is it worth getting into?