This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

On 8/26/2019 at 8:54 PM, HighCalebR said:

Anything that is on the road now has been modified. They still burn very clean and when you figure gas mileage, I would bet they are close to gas per gallon used. I show no diesel residue anywhere on my vehicle or garage floor. I think they could be part of the solution, not the problem. 

Sound environmental policy. Very sound.....................(read: not).

"Oil and gas companies would face looser controls on emissions of potent climate-changing methane gas under a proposal expected from as soon as Thursday, oil industry and environmental groups say. The government's plan would ease requirements on oil and gas sites to monitor for methane leaks and plug them"

Edited by Leader

14 hours ago, IBleedGreen&Gold said:

Anything that is on the road now has been modified. They still burn very clean and when you figure gas mileage, I would bet they are close to gas per gallon used. I show no diesel residue anywhere on my vehicle or garage floor. I think they could be part of the solution, not the problem. 

Oh for sure I'm all for Diesel. No hate here, just thought it was funny the "clean fuels forum" favorite car was the one producing emissions scandals. 

• Like 1