Jump to content
CWood21

This Aint Packers Talk v69

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

I remember like a week after I joined this godforsaken forum that @Packerraymond was bestowed modhood, and every single person on this site said that nobody deserved it more. 

Was he competing with Skypilot and Revel8 for the job or what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Was he competing with Skypilot and Revel8 for the job or what

How the hell would I know, I'd been here for maybe a week. I miss @RashaanSalaami though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all too young. I’ve been using this forum for 14 years. Them guys are all PMT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HyponGrey said:

I remember like a week after I joined this godforsaken forum that @Packerraymond was bestowed modhood, and every single person on this site said that nobody deserved it more. 

 

@CWood21 still does seawould things.

Biggest make I ever made...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HyponGrey said:

nobody deserved it more.

I'd throw myself in front of a train if someone said that about me.

But for real. The mods here are cool. Other site I used to use, they'd mod all the "best" posters. And that's cool and all. But then they would become toothless cowards. They'd never argue anything. Then eventually nothing. Just bystanders. They took the good guys to talk with and then they made them into robots. There was this one GB guy who was ******* amazing. And he literally wouldn't even share his scouting report stuff anymore because he didn't want to have to defend it and make someone mad.. It was so dumb. That site is dead now. Weird!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Biggest make I ever made...

Littlest make you ever made on this post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Other site I used to use, they'd mod all the "best" posters. And that's cool and all. But then they would become toothless cowards. They'd never argue anything. Then eventually nothing. Just bystanders. They took the good guys to talk with and then they made them into robots. There was this one GB guy who was ******* amazing. And he literally wouldn't even share his scouting report stuff anymore because he didn't want to have to defend it and make someone mad.. It was so dumb. That site is dead now.

Did you have an onion on your belt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Littlest make you ever made on this post

Are you still drunk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CWood21 said:

Are you still drunk?

I just straight up ran a box in was carrying into a big table and it kinda knocked the wind out of me. I might be?

Also. @Packerraymond Coors light, not Keystone. I'm not THAT redneck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Did you have an onion on your belt?

God damnit. Damn stonk

It wasn't THAT bad of a story lol

Edited by Norm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Norm said:

I just straight up ran a box in was carrying into a big table and it kinda knocked the wind out of me. I might be?

Also. @Packerraymond Coors light, not Keystone. I'm not THAT redneck

natty ice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kepler said:

natty ice?

I'd puke.

 

Also I'm setting a personal best for least amount of work done in a day I think lol. It's so obvious too. **** it though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Biggest make I ever made...

Qauntity over quality then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So. Im sitting here tonight watching Charlie Sheen get roasted. After i rewatched that Packer victory.

Had myself a few pours of Noahs Mill bourbon while my wife enjoys some wine.

Weve got one of those weird addresses that delivery drivers hate and i just ordered Taco Bell through Door Dash. 

Cant wait to see how this works out.

Yah. This is an exciting Friday for a 45 year old guy living in the Burbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, vegas492 said:

i just ordered Taco Bell through Door Dash. 

I've really enjoyed your football evaluations here at FF, good stuff...

....then you posted this and I am now forced to re-evaluate my evaluation of your evaluations.
Its not that you did what you did, it's that you felt OK sharing it publicly.

My good man, have you no shame ?

b3493a343aa6ad3358076798811325b4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×