This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

15 hours ago, HyponGrey said:

nobody deserved it more.

I'd throw myself in front of a train if someone said that about me.

But for real. The mods here are cool. Other site I used to use, they'd mod all the "best" posters. And that's cool and all. But then they would become toothless cowards. They'd never argue anything. Then eventually nothing. Just bystanders. They took the good guys to talk with and then they made them into robots. There was this one GB guy who was ******* amazing. And he literally wouldn't even share his scouting report stuff anymore because he didn't want to have to defend it and make someone mad.. It was so dumb. That site is dead now. Weird!

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Other site I used to use, they'd mod all the "best" posters. And that's cool and all. But then they would become toothless cowards. They'd never argue anything. Then eventually nothing. Just bystanders. They took the good guys to talk with and then they made them into robots. There was this one GB guy who was ******* amazing. And he literally wouldn't even share his scouting report stuff anymore because he didn't want to have to defend it and make someone mad.. It was so dumb. That site is dead now.

Did you have an onion on your belt?

So. Im sitting here tonight watching Charlie Sheen get roasted. After i rewatched that Packer victory.

Had myself a few pours of Noahs Mill bourbon while my wife enjoys some wine.

Weve got one of those weird addresses that delivery drivers hate and i just ordered Taco Bell through Door Dash. 

Cant wait to see how this works out.

Yah. This is an exciting Friday for a 45 year old guy living in the Burbs.

14 hours ago, vegas492 said:

i just ordered Taco Bell through Door Dash. 

I've really enjoyed your football evaluations here at FF, good stuff...

....then you posted this and I am now forced to re-evaluate my evaluation of your evaluations.
Its not that you did what you did, it's that you felt OK sharing it publicly.

My good man, have you no shame ?

b3493a343aa6ad3358076798811325b4.jpg