This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Badgers blowing out Central Michigan of the Mid-America conference.

I wish we had more challenging opponents early, but I think it has to do with money. It always comes down to money. Better opponents don’t want to give up home games I guess. It’s basically varsity vs junior varsity with these annoying celebrations by the varsity.

What a grump I am. 

12 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Badgers blowing out Central Michigan of the Mid-America conference.

I wish we had more challenging opponents early, but I think it has to do with money. It always comes down to money. Better opponents don’t want to give up home games I guess. It’s basically varsity vs junior varsity with these annoying celebrations by the varsity.

What a grump I am. 

All about going undefeated. No reason to take the risk.

5 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

I've really enjoyed your football evaluations here at FF, good stuff...

....then you posted this and I am now forced to re-evaluate my evaluation of your evaluations.
Its not that you did what you did, it's that you felt OK sharing it publicly.

My good man, have you no shame ?

b3493a343aa6ad3358076798811325b4.jpg

I may have overserved myself last night.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So I've been making an attempt to live a little healthier recently. My stupid *** just spent 5 minutes trying to rub a pen mark off my forearm. Turns out blood veins in the human body are blue, and become visible when your body fat gets below a certain percentage.

Who knew?

Royals were called Blue Bloods because the pale skin of someone who did not labor outdoors allowed the oxygen-poor blood of the veins to show blue, signifying their status. 

You can’t be too rich, too thin, or too royal I guess. 

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So I've been making an attempt to live a little healthier recently. My stupid *** just spent 5 minutes trying to rub a pen mark off my forearm. Turns out blood veins in the human body are blue, and become visible when your body fat gets below a certain percentage.

Who knew?

#humblebrag ;)

• Like 1