This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

6 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

WTF  WI ?

Wisconsin Sen. Andre Jacque's effort to ban sex with horses continues. A public hearing on his latest bill will be held Tuesday.
A similar proposal failed to pass last year. https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2019/related/proposals/sb139 

I guess you'll have to be a little more sneaky if it passes.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

WTF  WI ?

Wisconsin Sen. Andre Jacque's effort to ban sex with horses continues. A public hearing on his latest bill will be held Tuesday.
A similar proposal failed to pass last year. https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2019/related/proposals/sb139 

Is this one of those things they avoid because passing it because national news or something?

There is a legal principle by which you are careful not to be precise in matters such as this; protecting horses by name would leave out protection of other vulnerable livestock.

These laws are filled with unforseen consequences. If a state wishes to protect fledgling sea birds from being fed to long-lived cetaceans you'd inevitably find yourself arresting someone for transporting young gulls across state lines for immortal porpoises.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Nope, but I will now.
thx for the tip !

He has a serious role in the two movies. 

Side note, have we properly addressed the fact that this is the 69th installment of this thread?

4 hours ago, Kepler said:

WHY WOULD IT FAIL TO PASS

A few thoughts:

It’s already a misdemeanor and this would make it a felony. I think it’s plausible that misdemeanor is the correct classification here. 

It makes it a felony to create or distribute an obscene depiction of such an act. I’m not a legal expert but one might think this might run up against the first amendment, depending how the scope is interpreted. There’s plenty of legitimate reasons to draw a picture of someone engaging in sexual congress with a horse imo. 

This makes bestiality into an offense that puts you on a registry. Not sure I agree with that portion either.