This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

1 minute ago, Uffdaswede said:

You are taking the nacho discussion waay too seriously. I only suggested liberal use of cheese and a conservative approach to the habaneros. 

Is there any other way than being liberal with your queso?

11 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

These videos rule.  Also, that guy ate a lot of corn.

Earlier this morning the video froze up on me at 7:26. At that moment I realized I was well on my way to watching nearly half an hour of some random Australian digging up a plugged sewer pipe and I would have been 15 minutes late for work. Thanks a lot, Dave.

47 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Earlier this morning the video froze up on me at 7:26. At that moment I realized I was well on my way to watching nearly half an hour of some random Australian digging up a plugged sewer pipe and I would have been 15 minutes late for work. Thanks a lot, Dave.

He seems like a jerk, tbh. 

• Like 1

I grab a rotisserie chicken from the market, shred it, then throw it in the slow cooker with ranch dressing, cream cheese,  some shredded cheddar.  Then I drown it with Frank's hot sauce until the chicken comes back to life and tries to flap away.  I turn the crock pot on high and cook it for a couple of hours, stirring occasionally to prevent burning . . . though I really don't think it matters.  I make sure I have some chips handy for the sake of my marriage.  But once my wife falls asleep, I get a spoon, some whiskey (bourbon if the game is at Lambeau, scotch if not) and a roll of paper towels and do what I was born to do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

But it was immensely entertaining and interesting, was it not?

One time, he found a Rubix cube in the drain.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

But it was immensely entertaining and interesting, was it not?

One time, he found a Rubix cube in the drain.

Objection your honor! Counsel is leading the witness into making an embarrassing admission that he found a video about plugged sewage pipes and liquified corn-infused poop interesting enough to be made nearly late for work. 

“I’ll allow it.”

Yes... I liked it okay! God help me I liked it! When the clean out plug was pulled I couldn’t turn away! There was CORN!

On 10/7/2019 at 8:24 PM, Sasquatch said:

The wife of the U.S. foreign diplomat who killed a teenage boy in an auto accident there, needs to return and face justice.  Hiding behind diplomatic immunity is a BS move.  That is all.

REPORTER: "There was a case involving a car crash involving am American diplomat's wife. Did you bring — did you talk about that?"
RESPONDENT: "So, what we're going to do — it's a very, very complex issue, as you know, because we're talking about diplomatic immunity, which, in itself, is quite a subject, right? You people could lecture me on it, I suspect. But it's quite a subject.

"A terrible accident occurred. The person driving the car — they know who it was, and they have it on camera. A young man was killed on his motorcycle. He was killed — sounds like instantly killed.

"The woman, through diplomatic immunity, left the UK, and came back to America. And what I'm going to try and do and see — because I understand where the people from the UK are. And, frankly, a lot of Americans feel the same way. We have — I was telling Boris, we have a lot of Americans that, you know, they side on the fact that, you know, you have two wonderful parents that lost their son, and the woman was driving on the wrong side of the road.

"And that can happen. You know, those are the opposite roads. That happens. I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did. When you get used to driving on our system and then you're all of a sudden in the other system, where you're driving — it happens. Have to be careful — very careful.

"So a young man was killed, the person that was driving the automobile has diplomatic immunity. We're going to speak to her very shortly and see if we can do something where they meet — it was an accident."

So, yeah. "Opposite roads." "Driving in our system." "It happens."

Discovered a stash of Halloween candy.

Hey Siri...remind me to pick up more Halloween candy so I don't have to lie to my wife about what happened."

On a related note, I do not think I have ever had a Take Five by Reese's before. Other than holding a slight suspicion that the food engineers at Reese's were just trying to find a way to take advantage of the broken pretzel market, I think I have talked myself into a new candy bar buddy.

(Pre-post edit: Ten seconds research tells me the candy just went through a name/wrapper change to jolt sales by piggy backing onto Reese's popularity in the Hershey family of treats.)

Edited by Uffdaswede