This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Getting married Saturday. Plan was to do it outside but man, it’s definitely looking like rain. 
#prayforme

and yes, we do have a backup plan for indoors. Just was hoping to enjoy the fall colors. 

You got it man.  And...congratulations!  You can now be as "happy" as the rest of us married men!  :)

Just kidding, enjoy your day...err...I mean her day!

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I can't remember if I asked this here or not...

Does anyone else watch those primitive builder channels on youtube? I think they are mostly BS, but it still relaxes me, and the stuff is pretty cool when they are finished whether they cheated or not.

you talkin bout the dude making houses with pools out in the middle of the woods?

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I can't remember if I asked this here or not...

Does anyone else watch those primitive builder channels on youtube? I think they are mostly BS, but it still relaxes me, and the stuff is pretty cool when they are finished whether they cheated or not.

I do not watch them, no.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

9mm bullets

I never understood the hate against pineapple pizza connoisseurs. What you said was so pineapplist. Threatening death to people who simply hold a different opinion.

Pineappleist hate speech must not be tolerated on this forum.  Absolutely no place for that on here or anywhere for that matter.

Shame, shame, shame on you, you pineapplist. ¬¬

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bacon? Jalapeno? Banana peppers?

mmm....nice.

Sweet, fatty,  salty and hot. I like the way you think.  3.gif

No idea what banana peppers are...maybe we call it something different in the UK.