This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Wasn't it Stone who started that whole Hilary for Prison 2016 spoof?

Oh the irony...

The irony is one of them did things that should have put them in jail. The other one is Stone! 

We officially have a two tier justice system and that should frighten everyone! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Golfman said:

The irony is one of them did things that should have put them in jail. The other one is Stone! 

I don't care for either Clinton and I don't want to get into politics. I won't disagree with the notion of a two-tiered justice system, but let me assure you, Roger Stone is not worth defending. In a system truly based on justice he'd be in prison far longer that whatever he gets sentenced to, because anything he did in relation to the 2016 election is the least of his transgressions. As it is, in regard only to the crimes he was accused of, I think the evidence against him was pretty overwhelming.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I don't care for either Clinton and I don't want to get into politics. I won't disagree with the notion of a two-tiered justice system, but let me assure you, Roger Stone is not worth defending. In a system truly based on justice he'd be in prison far longer that whatever he gets sentenced to, because anything he did in relation to the 2016 election is the least of his transgressions. As it is, in regard only to the crimes he was accused of, I think the evidence against him was pretty overwhelming.

Agreed. They're all up to their eyeballs and beyond in it...

34 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I believe you're thinking of Kroll's West, but I could be wrong.

No, it was somewhere I hadn’t heard of before. I looked it up at the time but it was on my old phone. It was a couple miles from the stadium. 

I bought playoff tickets and wanted to check it out the day before the game if I can figure out what it was 

On 11/16/2019 at 1:19 PM, Golfman said:

Defending a convicted criminal and hating/insulting a person who knelt during a song. The Venn Diagram of people who defend Stone and hate Kaepernick is just a circle. 

What frightens me is people who can only view the world through a Fox News lens and project their hate onto everything that they don't deem as patriotic or that some publication/person told them they should hate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Or a CNN News lens … just depends which way you lean.  To each their own.

No.  You don't have to choose just one or the other.  That is naive and childish.  You know both of those project bias.  As a thinking adult you should be able to get your information from multiple sources and discern the truth.  CNN= arrogance; FOX=fear and hate. 

Look other places unless you're comfortable with arrogance, fear and hate.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

No.  You don't have to choose just one or the other.  That is naive and childish.  You know both of those project bias.  As a thinking adult you should be able to get your information from multiple sources and discern the truth.  CNN= arrogance; FOX=fear and hate. 

Look other places unless you're comfortable with arrogance, fear and hate.

Asking for a bit too much here imo

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

2 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Dubz41, Problem being, who and what do you really believe anymore?   Putting anybody in the arrogance/hate and fear category because who they favor is at the very least ignorant.   I occasionally watch Fox and a little CNN and neither make me arrogant and I'm certainly not full of hate and fear.  Just an absolutely ridiculous way to represent either.  That may be your opinion but don't paint everybody with the same brush.