This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

either that or dont feel obligated to force connections when they arent there.

im perfectly happy seeing certain people only on holidays and having fun talking to them and catching up

Eh, I don’t get this.  Maybe it’s normal for some people, but I just don’t get the whole catching up thing. 

• Like 1

I started my best man speech last night with "how about that ride in?" To a predominantly bride-side Rodeo crowd. It fell gloriously silent as they actually contemplated the ride in since it was a veritable blizzard. The groomsman caught the Alan reference though.

• Like 1

I know this may seem dumb, but I need a favor.  I'm a superstitious guy, and I currently have a very uncomfortable number of footballs (I can't get myself to type out the number, but you can see it below my handle).  Again, I know this is dumb, but I'd appreciate if someone could like this post and get me off this dreaded number.  You will forever be in my favor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

@Leader - thank you so much.  I owe you $100 friend dollars!  I can go about my day now.

You're more than welcome....but if I understand the curse I just relieved you of....we can bypass the one time payment and discuss process of a nominal and easily monthly payment....for both your current and eternal life :)

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

You're more than welcome....but if I understand the curse I just relieved you of....we can bypass the one time payment and discuss process of a nominal and easily monthly payment....for both your current and eternal life :)

I should have done my homework on the curse :D.  My body of knowledge in this realm comes from watching too many horror movies in my formative years.  

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I should have done my homework on the curse :D.  My body of knowledge in this realm comes from watching too many horror movies in my formative years.  

Yeah....the way I look at it......you just "got off" a potential afterlife penalty - trading it for a real life debt (which you can start paying off any time now...) that will carry over to said afterlife (should it occur of course.....).

All for a simple "click"
I'm very pleased :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yeah....the way I look at it......you just "got off" a potential afterlife penalty - trading it for a real life debt (which you can start paying off any time now...) that will carry over to said afterlife (should it occur of course.....).

All for a simple "click"
I'm very pleased :)

I'll just keep giving you footballs until you forget about the debt :D.  But seriously, thank you for your help. I was temporarily "marked" for something bad to happen and only an outside agent could save me.