This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Follow up to the Peloton saga:  Actor Ryan Reynolds, who also owns a Gin company called Aviation Gin, hired the actress from the much maligned bike ad to shoot an ad for his Gin company.  Check it out below - classic!

https://kdvr.com/2019/12/07/gin-company-hires-woman-in-peloton-ad-for-the-perfect-sequel/

Edited by Sasquatch

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman -  This is a different type of cold in Green Bay today good lord.

• Andrew Brandt -  Two seasons: winter and really winter.

:)

There's bitter cold and witch's tlt cold.

Edited by Sasquatch

On 12/10/2019 at 1:49 AM, Sasquatch said:

Follow up to the Peloton saga:  Actor Ryan Reynolds, who also owns a Gin company called Aviation Gin, hired the actress from the much maligned bike ad to shoot an ad for his Gin company.  Check it out below - classic!

https://kdvr.com/2019/12/07/gin-company-hires-woman-in-peloton-ad-for-the-perfect-sequel/

She's my type of woman... *insert Ronnie the Limo Driver's laugh*

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norm said:

So there was a "murder" in the town of 400 I live in. Been avoiding the bar since, went in today. It's all you can hear from every direction lol

So was it a MURDER or a "MURDER"? Me and @HighCalebR want to know. 

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

😂 "murder"

I laughed at this reply, but I feel terrible about it because someone was murdered, allegedly? @Norm

Talk of murder reminds me of the old 'Judge Dredd' board game. In a random area of Mega-City one you placed (face down) a criminal card (who could be a fairly wimpy criminal or a tough one like 'The Angel gang' or the toughest baddie of all 'Judge Death'). You also drew a crime card, varying from minor crimes like illegal comic selling and littering, through medium value crimes like Stookie glanding to the highest value crime...........murder. It always amused me that someone tough like The Angel Gang could be arrested for littering. There were cards a player could add to help him make the arrest when he arrived on the square where the crime was. The best card to play when you are trying to arrest someone was the Judge Dredd card (the perp gives up without a fight, so no dice rolls to win an arrest) only for another player to play the 'Edwin Parsey' card (a serial confessor of any and all crimes that invalidates your arrest). A fun board game, first seen in 1982.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Norm said:

So there was a "murder" in the town of 400 I live in. Been avoiding the bar since, went in today. It's all you can hear from every direction lol

10 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

😂 "murder"

Funny that that jumps out. I never thought of Norm as a big air quotes guy, but either there was a homicide or there wasn’t. In a town of 400 in South Dakota in winter it could be that a 98 year old farmer “harvested” the meat from his 97 year old wife to avoid starvation. That’s fairly murdery, but not like on the Orient Express. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

I’d say cannibalism, however justified, would still be a homicide.  

True. It’s a potayto, potahto kind of thing.

Honestly I am surprised that Norm wouldn’t want to explore the ethical implications with his fellow citizens down at the local watering hole.

I mean maybe it was a dispute over the television remote that turned deadly. The right jury would acquit that as justifiable. My mind is fevery with wanting to know how murder becomes “murder”.