This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

38 minutes ago, green 01 said:

Does anyone use the "locast" app on a fire stick or Roku for streaming local TV channels? I've been playing with it and it's pretty cool. It's like having rabbit ears, but over internet. Apparently it's legal. I was watching the playoffs on it, but I'm wondering if someone from Green Bay or Wisconsin in general logged in what market it would put them in. I'm in the Chicago market, but it only used my location once and saved it. So I'm wondering if I drove to Wisconsin, logged in and saved my location, if I would get their local channels and have Packers games year round.

I'd guess they're grabbing your location off your IP. Might work with a VPN. I've never tried it though. Might give it a test today because antenna reception on my TV is terrible and I can't justify paying for cable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I'd guess they're grabbing your location off your IP. Might work with a VPN. I've never tried it though. Might give it a test today because antenna reception on my TV is terrible and I can't justify paying for cable.

It's weird, it asks for location on your phone, then you download it on the fire stick and open it and it tells you to go to the website on your phone and punch in the code in the screen. As far as I can tell it only checked location when I first signed up.

But so far it's great. I have an antenna stuck in the window and the reception is choppy, with this it's all internet and i was getting really good picture 

2 hours ago, green 01 said:

Does anyone use the "locast" app on a fire stick or Roku for streaming local TV channels? I've been playing with it and it's pretty cool. It's like having rabbit ears, but over internet. Apparently it's legal. I was watching the playoffs on it, but I'm wondering if someone from Green Bay or Wisconsin in general logged in what market it would put them in. I'm in the Chicago market, but it only used my location once and saved it. So I'm wondering if I drove to Wisconsin, logged in and saved my location, if I would get their local channels and have Packers games year round.

I would say try a VPN, but the closet option you'd probably have available to a Wisconsin market is  Chicago, and you are already there.  I'd make the drive into Wisconsin and see what's what.

I rarely get mad but if people don't stop stealing my spot at the bar by my house soon every ******* time I go smoke I will finally go postal. Every single ******* night, I can leave 60 things on the bar, beer on the seat, anything. I'm such a beta cuck bc I just let them have it and then I'm sitting next to a world class loud stinky drunk ****. I'm legit going to start bringing thumbtacks. It used to be a joke but it isn't anymore. And I'm going to lace them with ricin

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

I rarely get mad but if people don't stop stealing my spot at the bar by my house soon every ******* time I go smoke I will finally go postal. Every single ******* night, I can leave 60 things on the bar, beer on the seat, anything. I'm such a beta cuck bc I just let them have it and then I'm sitting next to a world class loud stinky drunk ****. I'm legit going to start bringing thumbtacks. It used to be a joke but it isn't anymore. And I'm going to lace them with ricin

Next time you go outside just watch through the window for anyone sitting in your seat...........through a scope..........attached to an AWM (Arctic Warfare Magnum) sniper rifle............chambered with a .338  full metal jacket round..............tied to the hairiest of hair triggers.

When the huge image of the seat-stealer's butt-crack appears in those sights, just think "For what You are about to receive, I will be truly thankful" and squeeze the finger. No-one likes a smart-arse and the seat-thief will surely have the smartingest arse around.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Next time you go outside just watch through the window for anyone sitting in your seat...........through a scope..........attached to an AWM (Arctic Warfare Magnum) sniper rifle............chambered with a .338  full metal jacket round..............tied to the hairiest of hair triggers.

When the huge image of the seat-stealer's butt-crack appears in those sights, just think "For what You are about to receive, I will be truly thankful" and squeeze the finger. No-one likes a smart-arse and the seat-thief will surely have the smartingest arse around.

Lol

I saw him today coming in and right where he was going and I just know it's coming. Then the bartender just moves my **** and she knows better. It wasn't so bad except I had to sit next to this ****er I hate and I hate like 5 people on Earth but somehow I have to sit next to one every time this happens.

He's a little barely 21 year old dbag too. Gets drunk and beats his chest about how great he is. Why I keep coming here.... I need to move further away from bars lol

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol I saw him today coming in and right where he was going and I just know it's coming. Then the bartender just moves my **** and she knows better. It wasn't so bad except I had to sit next to this ****er I hate and I hate like 5 people on Earth but somehow I have to sit next to one every time this happens.

He's a little barely 21 year old dbag too. Gets drunk and beats his chest about how great he is. Why I keep coming here.... I need to move further away from bars lol

Or quit smoking when your at one.

25 minutes ago, Leader said:

Have you tried leaving cash and your drink on the bar where you were sitting?

Yeah that's what I do. My phone, wallet, beer, my shot glass. I'll leave my drink on the seat, won't take my coat. It doesn't matter. They know I will just move so they take it. 

It used to be a funny running joke now I'm just like seriously????

Wouldn't be so bad if I was some rando but I'm here though they know me but don't care.. I'm just a puss and they know I won't get mad, outwardly

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Yeah that's what I do. My phone, wallet, beer, my shot glass. I'll leave my drink on the seat, won't take my coat. It doesn't matter. They know I will just move so they take it. 

It used to be a funny running joke now I'm just like seriously????

Wouldn't be so bad if I was some rando but I'm here though they know me but don't care.. I'm just a puss and they know I won't get mad, outwardly

You leave your wallet on the bar? I wouldnt go there....and they still sit down?

Thats just downright disrespect. Do you ever say anything to them when you return? You know like: "Thats my stuff and I'm sitting here? Or - could you get out of my seat? This is all my stuff and I've been sitting here"

1 hour ago, Leader said:

You leave your wallet on the bar? I wouldnt go there....and they still sit down?

Thats just downright disrespect. Do you ever say anything to them when you return? You know like: "Thats my stuff and I'm sitting here? Or - could you get out of my seat? This is all my stuff and I've been sitting here"

Everyone knows everyone and they know I'll just walk. I told you I'm a puss lol

I've teased and usually you get it back but there's certain entitled ****s.... And they don't care

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Everyone knows everyone and they know I'll just walk. I told you I'm a puss lol

I've teased and usually you get it back but there's certain entitled ****s.... And they don't care

Tell the bartender it's making you mad and if it happens again you're not going to come in as often.