This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Tell the bartender it's making you mad and if it happens again you're not going to come in as often. 

That last part of the quote is just an idle threat and the bartender knows that.  Not like @Norm has much for other options for places to go

5 hours ago, Norm said:

Yeah that's what I do. My phone, wallet, beer, my shot glass. I'll leave my drink on the seat, won't take my coat. It doesn't matter. They know I will just move so they take it. 

It used to be a funny running joke now I'm just like seriously????

Wouldn't be so bad if I was some rando but I'm here though they know me but don't care.. I'm just a puss and they know I won't get mad, outwardly

Normy - next time you go to that bar, bring a homemade sign that says SEAT RESERVED - BACK IN 5 MINUTES.  Literally tape it to the bar where you’re sitting.  If the bartender or some dbag takes it, then go out in a blaze of freaking beta-cuck glory and let em know they can have their shltty a$$ bar, flip em the bird, grab your shlt and walk out to a standing ovation.  Don’t even pay your tab.  Eff em. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Normy - next time you go to that bar, bring a homemade sign that says SEAT RESERVED - BACK IN 5 MINUTES.  Literally tape it to the bar where you’re sitting.  If the bartender or some dbag takes it, then go out in a blaze of freaking beta-cuck glory and let em know they can have their shltty a$$ bar, flip em the bird, grab your shlt and walk out to a standing ovation.  Don’t even pay your tab.  Eff em. 

Come on Norm ... grow a pair.  Do it!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Tell the bartender it's making you mad and if it happens again you're not going to come in as often. 

They know that I'll never stay away, they also all know it drives me bat **** insane. It is what it is, I was just venting last night...

1 hour ago, Norm said:

They know that I'll never stay away, they also all know it drives me bat **** insane. It is what it is, I was just venting last night...

Have some dignity man - stand up for what's right and decent in this world.  Stake your claim and take control of situation.  Don't be bullied by a little **** behind the bar, or some 21 year old dbag loudmouth.  Show em who's boss.  Own that place man!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Norm said:

Lol

I saw him today coming in and right where he was going and I just know it's coming. Then the bartender just moves my **** and she knows better. It wasn't so bad except I had to sit next to this ****er I hate and I hate like 5 people on Earth but somehow I have to sit next to one every time this happens.

He's a little barely 21 year old dbag too. Gets drunk and beats his chest about how great he is. Why I keep coming here.... I need to move further away from bars lol

Let me introduce you to something that may help your cause...

https://www.ruindays.com/collections/penis-stuff/products/spring-loaded-****-bomb

Or might I introduce you to this little stinker...

https://www.ruindays.com/collections/all/products/smelly-poop-in-a-box

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

@Outpost31 now that you've gotten us all to change our avatars to beauties - both classic and modern - when we holding a most beautiful avatar contest, and what's the prize?

We do this for the team.  The prize is the unlikeliest most inpossiblest Super Bowl win since Joe Namath guaranteed it’s.

14 hours ago, Norm said:

Everyone knows everyone and they know I'll just walk. I told you I'm a puss lol

I've teased and usually you get it back but there's certain entitled ****s.... And they don't care

I fulfilled a 16 month contract for my company in SD and had a similar experience in Aberdeen. Couldn't wait to get out of there and spent the last half of the contract heading to Fargo if I ever went out for a drink.  

45 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Let me introduce you to something that may help your cause...

https://www.ruindays.com/collections/penis-stuff/products/spring-loaded-****-bomb

Or might I introduce you to this little stinker...

https://www.ruindays.com/collections/all/products/smelly-poop-in-a-box

This would just get me banned from the bar lol

I saw the penis thing being used on package thieves or something like that once. Good stuff

29 minutes ago, Joe said:

I fulfilled a 16 month contract for my company in SD and had a similar experience in Aberdeen. Couldn't wait to get out of there and spent the last half of the contract heading to Fargo if I ever went out for a drink.  

I've been a regular at about 5 different bars over the years and I've never had this issue before. It's just odd.