This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

37 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Frozen = processed = gross.  That said, there's some evil, nasty, unhealthy ingredient in Totino's pizza that both my tapeworm and my Candida bacteria absolutely loves.

This was my High school, after class food, buddy always had a freezer full.  Thatd be at the top of bang for the buck list.

19 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

not frozen, but in the refrigerated section the Wal-Mart brand (market-side or market fresh, something like that) is dynamite.  I'll get their meat lovers and doctor it up, it is fantastic.  

Those are pretty dank. Unfrozen cook at home king is Papa Murphy's tho. I dont know how big that chain is, but that's top notch pie.

As far as best frozen.. Idk theyre all so equally lame. Digiorno I guess. The lottza mottza pizzas are just covered in cheese. Just stroll down the aisle and get what calls to you?

20 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Unfrozen cook at home king is Papa Murphy's tho. I dont know how big that chain is, but that's top notch pie.

This ^

Agree entirely. One opened up (and unfortunately closed......) a few miles from my home.

Top notch and I told as many "pizza eating" friends as I could to give it a try...which they did and agreed.
Unfortunately, its wasnt a long term set up. Way too much overhead for the limited menu items/return. 

It shut down :( and there isnt another close enough to me to make it practical.

4 hours ago, Leader said:

This ^

Agree entirely. One opened up (and unfortunately closed......) a few miles from my home.

Top notch and I told as many "pizza eating" friends as I could to give it a try...which they did and agreed.
Unfortunately, its wasnt a long term set up. Way too much overhead for the limited menu items/return. 

It shut down :( and there isnt another close enough to me to make it practical.

Papa Murphy pizzas keep pretty darn well in the freezer. They say you can keep them for 3 weeks. I don't recommend more than two weeks though. Ask them to double wrap them because you're going to freeze them and they always happily did so for me.

• Like 1

Lotza Mottza and Heggies are the only 2 frozen pies I enjoy now. I used to enjoy a good Totinos party pizza when I was hungover, but I just cant get over the fact that they are rectangle shaped now. Makes them taste different to me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tperk said:

Lotza Mottza and Heggies are the only 2 frozen pies I enjoy now. I used to enjoy a good Totinos party pizza when I was hungover, but I just cant get over the fact that they are rectangle shaped now. Makes them taste different to me!

I noticed a different taste also.  Maybe they changed something other than the shape?

I’ve been doing Keto since the first and I’m about to celebrate with a cheat day on February 1st.  Trying to decide on what I want to cheat with.  Don’t like sugar, so that’s out.  It’s either pizza or Chinese food.  Also gonna get a six pack of beer.  I miss beer the most.  Vodka I like, but I like beer more.

41 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’ve been doing Keto since the first and I’m about to celebrate with a cheat day on February 1st.  Trying to decide on what I want to cheat with.  Don’t like sugar, so that’s out.  It’s either pizza or Chinese food.  Also gonna get a six pack of beer.  I miss beer the most.  Vodka I like, but I like beer more.

Get pizza. With chinese food, you'll be hungry again in an hour.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Same bro! Diet twins. I'd go noods or pizza. Maybe sushi and popped corn.

6 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Same bro! Diet twins. I'd go noods or pizza. Maybe sushi and popped corn.

Never a fan of sushi.  Don’t hate it, I even like it sometimes, but I’ve never craved it.  I have been craving Ramen noodles though.  That’s like a cheap cheat though.  Then again I could eat like 5 packs at once if I wanted for the same price as two slices of pizza.  Who calls it popped corn?  It’s popcorn.

35 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Never a fan of sushi.  Don’t hate it, I even like it sometimes, but I’ve never craved it.  I have been craving Ramen noodles though.  That’s like a cheap cheat though.  Then again I could eat like 5 packs at once if I wanted for the same price as two slices of pizza.  Who calls it popped corn?  It’s popcorn.

It's corns that have been popped. Popped corn. Used to do mushi once a week. Movies, sushi. Really missing that.

When I'm shopping the Ramens get me too. I don't get why theyre such a strong draw.