This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its an unwritten rule.

dont recline your seat

things are cramped as it is

i don't even see why that **** matters if you're under 350 pounds. it's ******* 2 inches, it doesn't do anything besides create something for people to pretend to care about 

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i don't even see why that **** matters if you're under 350 pounds. it's ******* 2 inches, it doesn't do anything besides create something for people to pretend to care about 

Absolutely not. Messes up the tray table. Kills the .24 inches of room between my knees and the seat.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Absolutely not. Messes up the tray table. Kills the .24 inches of room between my knees and the seat.

but it's for like 3 hours and it doesn't really matter tho cause you don't need to be moving and you can distract yourself with some other bull**** 

i've been on like 100 flights and have never once consciously thought about my "leg room" lol 

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

but it's for like 3 hours and it doesn't really matter tho cause you don't need to be moving and you can distract yourself with some other bull**** 

i've been on like 100 flights and have never once consciously thought about my "leg room" lol 

Ill survive if you recline i just will imagine sticking my pencil in your ear. But on the other end of that, its like 3 hours. Sit up and just chill

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I'm sure all you tall people who need your legroom make sure to stand in the back at concerts so as not to block anyone's view though, right? 🙄

the thing is, you have assigned seats in an airplane

not so at a concert.

find a short person to stand behind or make your way to the front :)

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Ill survive if you recline i just will imagine sticking my pencil in your ear. But on the other end of that, its like 3 hours. Sit up and just chill

yeah, i just end up silently hating the person in front of me.

im not dumb or mad enough to make a scene on an airplane about it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i always make sure i get an aisle seat when i fly.

you can cheat the leg room in the aisle

13 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I'm sure all you tall people who need your legroom make sure to stand in the back at concerts so as not to block anyone's view though, right? 🙄

I'll slouch in my chair for seated events, like movies. I don't think I've ever been front and center in gen admiss, generally favor a side. Sometimes we think about you shorties.

Edited by HighCalebR