This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

7 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Sorry dude, airplane seats are built to recline .. need extra leg room, pay for it.  It's easy, get an exit row seat with more leg room and the by the way, those seats don't recline.  Why should other folks that can recline not be able to cuz your legs are to long.  Buy a frickin leg room seat for $20 bucks.   

I agree with you on the exit row seat.  I get that whenever I can, or the very first row.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

okay, ignore the mass quantities of people that say that reclining their seats annoys them and continue to do it then i suppose.

i will continue to not recline my seat with the knowledge that the person sitting behind me will be more confortable.

#SignalingMyVirtue

Sit up for what you think it right ... each to their own.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

And also, chalk boards are built to scratch your nails across them.

Food is made to smack your lips while eating

Shopping Carts are made to bring your groceries to your car, not to return the cart when its done.

THE CAPS LOCK IS MADE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO IT SHOULD BE DONE

Pens have the clicking capability, so it should be done constantly in an office setting

elevators are to get you up to the next floor, so you should barge in without letting people off first

its common ******* decency.

Pretty good list except for the chalkboard.  Just pay $20 for your long legs and problem solved.  

Edited by coachbuns

'Tis why John Madden always took a bus, right?

And...is there a better feeling in the world than when the plane is done loading, doors are shut and there is an open seat next to you?

Obviously there are a few exciting and terrifying moments before the door closes.  Deals made with God...etc.  But still, that open seat is a true thing of beauty.

• Like 2

Beware lonely hearts....

Online dating scams are on the rise, according to a recent report published by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Americans lost $201 million to romance fraud in 2019, up nearly 40% from 2018. The number of complaints filed to the FTC topped 25,000, making dating scams the most reported type of consumer fraud.

Scammers are getting more sophisticated by coaxing victims into becoming unknowing accomplices in other fraudulent activity. According to the Better Business Bureau, about 20 to 30 percent of romance-fraud victims are lured into becoming money mules, which essentially means committing money laundering.

32 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Boomers suck, but so do you zoomers.  Eat a whole bag of *****.

oof oof oof.

Not a zoomer by definition, but if you subscribe to the "zoomer is a mindset" mantra and consider being progressive and socially aware then sure, I'll be your zoomer 😗

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Beware lonely hearts....

Online dating scams are on the rise, according to a recent report published by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Americans lost $201 million to romance fraud in 2019, up nearly 40% from 2018. The number of complaints filed to the FTC topped 25,000, making dating scams the most reported type of consumer fraud.

Scammers are getting more sophisticated by coaxing victims into becoming unknowing accomplices in other fraudulent activity. According to the Better Business Bureau, about 20 to 30 percent of romance-fraud victims are lured into becoming money mules, which essentially means committing money laundering.

True story...can't make this stuff up.

I met my wife because she went to a dating service, that was online as well.  Was scammed out of $5k.  First she got her lawyer involved and she got her $5k back.  Then she went to the news media and told her story.  They went "undercover" and exposed the scam.  When the story ran, I wrote down her name, shot her an email on LinkedIn, started dating, bought a house together after 6 months, engaged at 7 months, married after 18 months.  Due to the story, the state shut the business down.  6 years after the story ran.  Been married now 10 years.

Lots more to it than that, but, that is how I met her.  Sometimes good things come out of bad things.  But...I think one could argue she got the bad thing in me.  I waaaaayyyyyy outkicked my coverage.