This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

7 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You do realize that they were talking about a series of games to 10 or 21 by 1s and 2s, right?

You're talking pickup game format. Easy.
I dont think the NBA's not gonna put on an AS pickup game tournament.
They're not gonna stop the season - fly all their top talent (including the national media) - for a relatively easy pickup game format tournament.

Again: I see no need to expose the best of the best to increased injury risk for a meaningless AS tournament / TV event.  You disagree? Fine.

Just now, Norm said:

It wasn't about what the NBA WILL do, it was just an idea that would be more interesting.

Why we have to take everything in the wrong direction for no ******* reason gets pretty ******* old.

STFU norm.

I made a simple comment. Nothing controversial or confrontation about it.

Quit making some federal case out of nothing and whining like a ***** for absolutely no reason.  

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Some have a hard time with that it appears

Yup, read it wrong.  I retract everything on NBA … still to long of a season.  Thanks for being my what they wrote policeman, especially you squire12.

Edited by coachbuns

35 minutes ago, Leader said:

STFU norm.

I made a simple comment. Nothing controversial or confrontation about it.

Quit making some federal case out of nothing and whining like a ***** for absolutely no reason.  

Idk why a pick up game is easier than the glorified pickup game they have now. Or why difficulty ******* matters. Or why a pickup game that's easier somehow also raises injury risk. It's just a bunch of a nonsense. Then you moved on to the NBA won't do that because you said so. Cool. 

Nothing was controversial about what he said either but you always gotta be the buzz kill of everything.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I explained why it's nonsense. 

Let me help you.

I replied to TJD:  Again: I see no need to expose the best of the best to increased injury risk for a meaningless AS tournament / TV event"  You disagree? Fine.

Why you so triggered? Why you have to get in my face about the NBA AS game? 

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Let me help you.

I replied to TJD:  Again: I see no need to expose the best of the best to increased injury risk for a meaningless AS tournament / TV event"  You disagree? Fine.

Why you so triggered? Why you have to get in my face about the NBA AS game? 

I hate to get serious here because this is supposed to be a fluff topic essentially but you really haven't been yourself recently TBH and you seem to be a bit confrontational towards some of us. Like the OK Boomer discussion the other day.

I'm only saying this because this seems to be unlike you and I'm hoping everything is ok. Not trying to agitate or troll or get under your skin or poke at you at all. You honestly just don't seem to be yourself lately, that's all.

• Like 1