This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Fury vs Wilder

Who you got?

Wilder.  I really like Tyson Fury.  He has a pretty neat story, and is very entertaining.  I think in the first match he put on a boxing clinic, he probably should have won on the scorecards that night.  That said, I have no idea how he got off the canvas in the 12th.  I think Wilder will catch him again, and I don't think he will get back up this time.  

• Like 1

Is a 28k sell out crowd better than a 35-40k three quarters filled stadium? 

The Battlehawks have sold out their XFL home debut.  And I believe that they will continue to do so, as long as the team is not complete trash.  I think that they could sell more tickets.  But, is it better to sell out a smaller allotment, or to have a larger crowd? I believe that the Dome held 67k for Rams games.  If the entire stadium were to be opened up for the Battlehawks, they probably would top 28k, but I doubt it would be a complete sell-out.  Which is better?  

On 2/20/2020 at 9:59 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

Wilder.  I really like Tyson Fury.  He has a pretty neat story, and is very entertaining.  I think in the first match he put on a boxing clinic, he probably should have won on the scorecards that night.  That said, I have no idea how he got off the canvas in the 12th.  I think Wilder will catch him again, and I don't think he will get back up this time.  

Good call, dip****!  

On 2/20/2020 at 11:50 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

I watched Rambo Last Blood this evening.  It was entertaining.  Not great, didn't expect great.

IMO:

First Blood >>> Rambo >> Rambo II = Rambo III = Last Blood

Rambo was never really my favorite, but I agree with this ranking 100%.