This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Rambo was never really my favorite, but I agree with this ranking 100%.

First Blood is a genuinely good movie.  The rest are entertaining movies to eat some popcorn and have a laugh.  I make a point to watch First Blood every now and then.  Rambo is better than the other 3.  It is very violent and not goofy at all.  The other 3 are movies that I will watch if someone puts them on, but I won't sit down and watch, I won't not talk, and most likely won't sit through the full length of any of them.  

10 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

This was just an *** kicking.  Wilder looked horrible.  This is a little out of frame, and will probably be taken down.  But here it is.  Domination by Fury.

I didnt watch their first fight. Just the highlights of Fury getting knocked down and read the result. Didnt watch this fight either - but have seen  some extended video of it and initial impression (that I'd not picked up first time 'round) was how much BIGGER Fury was than Wilder. Fury's not quite as "overall large" as George Foreman became - but he's heading in that direction.

Dont know the "tale of the tape" but I'd always thought Wilder was much larger than he is  -  when standing next to Fury at least.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I didnt watch their first fight. Just the highlights of Fury getting knocked down and read the result. Didnt watch this fight either - but have seen  some extended video of it and initial impression (that I'd not picked up first time 'round) was how much BIGGER Fury was than Wilder. Fury's not quite as "overall large" as George Foreman became - but he's heading in that direction.

Dont know the "tale of the tape" but I'd always thought Wilder was much larger than he is  -  when standing next to Fury at least.

Fury is 6'9 270.  He is a huge man.  He moves like a much smaller man though.  The last fight was pretty much like this one, except Fury did a lot more damage this time and Wilder caught him a few times.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

Wilder's tiny for a modern heavy weight fighter. 

Fury weighed in heavier for this fight than Foreman ever did.

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wilder's tiny for a modern heavy weight fighter. 

Fury weighed in heavier for this fight than Foreman ever did.

Wilder is not built like a boxer.  6'7 and probably 220.  Holyfield weighed a little more than him, at 6'2.  I was going to say he is built like a basketball player, but he also kind of reminds me of Randy Johnson.  He was 6'10 and real lean too, and generated a lot of power with his long arms.  I wonder if Wilder could throw a baseball?