This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Im on your brothers side. Concise. I dont do that, dont know if i could do it. But if it was culturally acceptable thatd be cool with me. Especially with close friends and family. No more to say. Im out. 

Scenario time. Youre in your room, your brother comes to your door to tell you some ****. Hes done talking. You expect him to say bye or can he just walk away?

I guess that's fair, I think that's his take, why just because we're on the phone do I have to say bye...But I've literally talked to myself who knows how many times before bc I didn't notice.

Bros a little strange (so am I) but he's a good dude. I was pretty ******* scared as he grew up, dude did NOTHING, never left the house. I got him way too into video games but he's 3x as successful as I'll ever be and he's a decade younger. Everyone has their idiosyncrasies though. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 8:25 PM, MaximusGluteus said:

If you still have time check out the Teskey Brothers.

Old af but I had to find who told me about this, I showed the old last night (just randomly played on YT) while we're stuck at home and she's now become obsessed. 

EDIT: Reading my drunk posts from that night lmao. Cringe, yet doing it again.

Edited by Norm

11 minutes ago, Norm said:

Old af but I had to find who told me about this, I showed the old last night (just randomly played on YT) while we're stuck at home and she's now become obsessed. 

EDIT: Reading my drunk posts from that night lmao. Cringe, yet doing it again.

LOL glad you guys like them.  They're definitely one of my favorites.

• Like 1

I just remembered I have the keys to the bar I used to work at that's closed. 

Now I just need a bunch of mannequins  to bring with. Also I just realized at 34 I didn't know how to spell mannequins . 

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Norm said:

I just remembered I have the keys to the bar I used to work at that's closed. 

Now I just need a bunch of mannequins  to bring with. Also I just realized at 34 I didn't know how to spell mannequins . 

I'd watch that. Instagram live. I'll find the stream, no worries.

lol I haven't put anything on FB in years and I posted something bc a buddy made a good joke about what i texted him and freaking 60 seconds later my grandma comments on it.

I'm dying.

I'd tell you what it was but @Packerraymond would put me in FF jail

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

lol I haven't put anything on FB in years and I posted something bc a buddy made a good joke about what i texted him and freaking 60 seconds later my grandma comments on it.

I'm dying.

I'd tell you what it was but @Packerraymond would put me in FF jail

PM us...

2 hours ago, Norm said:

lol do you remember when i photoshopped it so it looked like you had the last like 20 posts on here

You did that kinda today and I cracked up

and I did it the other day. I'm just waiting for someone to set up my picture again. I totally biffed it the last time someone set me up...

20 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Huge difference between a $3 bottle of wine and a $20 bottle. IDK how, but .5 more Alc/V changes the game.

In the world of whiskey, especially bourbon, it’s more confusing.  More ABV usually means better.  Price is somewhat arbitrary.  Some of the best bottles in the shelf are $30-50.  Most things over $70 are rebranded by nondistilling producers. Not necessarily bad, but often it’s the same juice with a different label.