This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Check Garrett and Clowney for maximum hilarity

Oh I've seen Clowney a thousand times. I'll do Garrett was looking for one. Found Tavon randomly today, almost boring. Seen AP but Lavar is my second fav college player after Tebow. 

Would have never thought of Cam. Devine was just silly, he had one of the stupidest plays I've ever seen, ill upload or time stamp

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Oh I've seen Clowney a thousand times. I'll do Garrett was looking for one. Found Tavon randomly today, almost boring. Seen AP but Lavar is my second fav college player after Tebow. 

Would have never thought of Cam. Devine was just silly, he had one of the stupidest plays I've ever seen, ill upload or time stamp

In my opinion the funniest subset of highschool highlight reels is "Offensive Lineman with elite college drive skills against small highschool conference competition"

On 3/28/2020 at 2:02 AM, HighCalebR said:

Huge difference between a $3 bottle of wine and a $20 bottle. IDK how, but .5 more Alc/V changes the game.

Alcohol content generally is determined by how many brix of sugar at harvest. It can very from year to year with the same bottle of wine from the same vineyard. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

In my opinion the funniest subset of highschool highlight reels is "Offensive Lineman with elite college drive skills against small highschool conference competition"

I'm on Cam right now just feeling bad for everyone

That has to suck hard knowing hes coming right at you and theres nothing you can do

Not like the opposite side where you can double or wait for buddies lol

I''m guessing a whole game would look like a ******* highlight video

Edited by Norm

Just now, Norm said:

I'm on Cam right now just feeling bad for everyone

I want to say Chance Warmack almost killed a kid on a pull. Might have been Fluker. 

Michael Oher was pretty funny if you can find the play where he moved the defensive tackle from the middle of the field, all the way through the bench area out of bounds, and pinned him against the fence separating the stands from the field. There was another one where he dropped the kid directly on the bench.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I want to say Chance Warmack almost killed a kid on a pull. Might have been Fluker. 

Michael Oher was pretty funny if you can find the play where he moved the defensive tackle from the middle of the field, all the way through the bench area out of bounds, and pinned him against the fence separating the stands from the field. There was another one where he dropped the kid directly on the bench.

Oher I know had some insane ones. That seems familiar. 

It's all level of comp though, those freaks that ended up in 2A football type **** were just great footage. Always stand out but watching that disparity is my fav ******* thing. 

Edited by Norm

Henry's is the best that I've seen since since Reggie though. Reggie could run right through everything too. Tavon and guys who run by guys are like okay you're fast, but when they just can run through everything is way more fun.