This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

That has to suck hard knowing hes coming right at you and theres nothing you can do

Not like the opposite side where you can double or wait for buddies lol

I''m guessing a whole game would look like a ******* highlight video

Pretty much. I never played against an OL that good but I played against a guy who went D1. Coaches told me to essentially submarine him and see if I couldn't like cut block him down to the ground as the DT :/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Henry's is the best that I've seen since since Reggie though. Reggie could run right through everything too. Tavon and guys who run by guys are like okay you're fast, but when they just can run through everything is way more fun. 

Tiki Barber if you can find it was great. I think he was an 8th grader playing varsity or something ridiculous like that.

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pretty much. I never played against an OL that good but I played against a guy who went D1. Coaches told me to essentially submarine him and see if I couldn't like cut block him down to the ground as the DT :/

Never played any HS football but the game before my school played in the title was the team that had ,Greenway, MLB and the QB, IIRC he broke the record for tackles in a game (and didn't play the whole game) and I know 100% he had the most passing yards in his class for a state title. He's literally playing against guys who couldn't start on our AA teams, HS of like 50 ppl lol. But **** if it wasn't great to watch. 

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Tiki Barber if you can find it was great. I think he was an 8th grader playing varsity or something ridiculous like that.

Someone told me Marshawn in HS was the funniest thing you'd ever seen but I cant find I found this

Should I know him? 14 TDs so far but not a lot of carries, Nevada

Edited by Norm

Well, my cats (Tiger) big day came and went.  The night before she jumped up into my lap and said goodbye.  She was never one for a lot of pets, she'd get petted for 20-30 seconds, then jump down.  That night?  She just stayed in my lap and bumped my hand for more pets for about 30 minutes, then rested on my lap for another 30 minutes or so.  It was really nice.  I'm going to choose to believe that she was letting me know that it was her time and that things would be alright.

We got her to the vets office and she went peacefully and without pain, surrounded by love.  Had to be quite the sight for the vets and their assistants, as I was a pretty big emotional mess.

But man, going home sucked.  Feeding only two cats that night sucked.  I still keep looking to the floor where we had her heated cat bed expecting to see her and she's just not there.  

The really interesting thing about this whole ordeal has been my wife.  It look that cat about 8 years of living with my wife before she showed any signs of even tolerating my wife.  And when those accidents would happen towards the end, my wife was furious.  Like full on rage.  She had never owned a pet at this stage of their life, she'd never gone through what happens when animals age.  And?  After the deed was done, my wife was so sad.  She felt really bad about how she reacted at the end.  And that floored me.  She grew from the experience as well, and I have no doubt that our other cats will have even more compassion and love at the end of their lives than my Tiger cat did.

So...no remorse on my end.  It was time.  It sure does suck right now, but things are getting better.  Very slowly.  I really miss her.  

Tell yah what, we are really and I mean REALLY spoiling the heck out of our other two remaining cats right now.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Well, my cats (Tiger) big day came and went.  The night before she jumped up into my lap and said goodbye.  She was never one for a lot of pets, she'd get petted for 20-30 seconds, then jump down.  That night?  She just stayed in my lap and bumped my hand for more pets for about 30 minutes, then rested on my lap for another 30 minutes or so.  It was really nice.  I'm going to choose to believe that she was letting me know that it was her time and that things would be alright.

We got her to the vets office and she went peacefully and without pain, surrounded by love.  Had to be quite the sight for the vets and their assistants, as I was a pretty big emotional mess.

But man, going home sucked.  Feeding only two cats that night sucked.  I still keep looking to the floor where we had her heated cat bed expecting to see her and she's just not there.  

The really interesting thing about this whole ordeal has been my wife.  It look that cat about 8 years of living with my wife before she showed any signs of even tolerating my wife.  And when those accidents would happen towards the end, my wife was furious.  Like full on rage.  She had never owned a pet at this stage of their life, she'd never gone through what happens when animals age.  And?  After the deed was done, my wife was so sad.  She felt really bad about how she reacted at the end.  And that floored me.  She grew from the experience as well, and I have no doubt that our other cats will have even more compassion and love at the end of their lives than my Tiger cat did.

So...no remorse on my end.  It was time.  It sure does suck right now, but things are getting better.  Very slowly.  I really miss her.  

Tell yah what, we are really and I mean REALLY spoiling the heck out of our other two remaining cats right now.

I feel you man.  Just lost my dog on March 13, 7 days shy of turning 11.  Had her since she was 8 weeks old, and she was all I had for a while.  We found out she had a tumor on Feb 17 and she was gone less than a month later.  She ended up going into seizure and dying on her own 5-10 minutes before the vet got to our house to help her pass.  I'm still not used to her not being here.  

Anyway, sorry to hear about your cat.  Losing a pet really sucks.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I feel you man.  Just lost my dog on March 13, 7 days shy of turning 11.  Had her since she was 8 weeks old, and she was all I had for a while.  We found out she had a tumor on Feb 17 and she was gone less than a month later.  She ended up going into seizure and dying on her own 5-10 minutes before the vet got to our house to help her pass.  I'm still not used to her not being here.  

Anyway, sorry to hear about your cat.  Losing a pet really sucks.

I'm very sorry for your loss as well.

I went home for lunch today and did some serious playin' and lovin' on our remaining cats.  

@vegas492 my condolences on the loss of your family member (yes, pets are absolutely family!)  I’ve lost two dogs in recent years to old age, and in spite of thousands of dollars in surgeries to remove cancer and whatnot, the inevitable came and it’s soul-crushing.  Peace to you and your family.

• Like 1