This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Electric razors are great

Depends on what you're asking them to mow down.......
If you've got a stubble that after a couple days time will be passable for the beginnings of a beard......electric razors will quickly wear down and never get you as close a shave as a blade. If you've got a lighter, less dense stubble.....an electric razor's the way to go.

10 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

It isn’t politics. It’s fact and fiction . Fact and fiction that can determine life or death.

No good will come of it's discussion here brah

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Just throwing this out there now, if the season starts on time 🤞anyone who isn't comfortable going to the game because of COVID, I'll take your tickets 😄

Yeah all the ticket sale websites will still be down, you have to give them to @packfanfb

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

It isn’t politics. It’s fact and fiction . Fact and fiction that can determine life or death.

You're advocating for people to vote "the right way". Whether it's fact or fiction is irrelevant. It's most definitely politics.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Just throwing this out there now, if the season starts on time 🤞anyone who isn't comfortable going to the game because of COVID, I'll take your tickets 😄

I have Cardinals tickets for today.  NFL hasn't cancelled anything yet, have they?  The draft is going to be weird, but on schedule.  

Thought I'd reach out again, definitely struggling. Anxiety pretty continuous at this point, but I'm fighting. I've been taking daily walks and done 2 workouts. Sleep has been tough to come by as the anxiety worsens at night. Going to seek help and medication as at this point I probably need it to help turn the tide of my fight.

I appreciate everyone who reached out to me, I'm going to beat anxiety, it's just going to take some time. So you may not see me on here as often as usual but I will still lurk.

28 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Thought I'd reach out again, definitely struggling. Anxiety pretty continuous at this point, but I'm fighting. I've been taking daily walks and done 2 workouts. Sleep has been tough to come by as the anxiety worsens at night. Going to seek help and medication as at this point I probably need it to help turn the tide of my fight.

I appreciate everyone who reached out to me, I'm going to beat anxiety, it's just going to take some time. So you may not see me on here as often as usual but I will still lurk.

Just hang in there bud.  Anxiety is a real MF'r when it hits.  I've had a couple bouts over the years, but thankfully it's been a while.  Don't think anyone who hasn't experienced a legit bout can really understand how crippling it can be. I know I didn't.

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Just hang in there bud.  Anxiety is a real MF'r when it hits.  I've had a couple bouts over the years, but thankfully it's been a while.  Don't think anyone who hasn't experienced a legit bout can really understand how crippling it can be. I know I didn't.

What pulls you out of it? Medication? Self care?

I am totally with you. I called both my brothers and broke down in tears because they've had it their whole life and I was never there for them, told them mind over matter. It's definitely made me a more empathic man.

29 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

SSRIs can be a bit annoying but aren't terrible to be on for anxiety. Especially right now when I feel like the lockdown situation makes a lot of the side effects somewhat less impactful on daily life. For me, they made me drowsy but didn't necessarily help me sleep. This isn't medical advice but when I'm really struggling to sleep I'll just take a benadryl or two. I try never to do it too often or make a habit of it, but sometimes I just know that if I don't, I'm not going to sleep that night.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

What pulls you out of it? Medication? Self care?

I am totally with you. I called both my brothers and broke down in tears because they've had it their whole life and I was never there for them, told them mind over matter. It's definitely made me a more empathic man.

Unfortunately, meds never worked for me.  Just gave me constant nausea to go along with the constant gut wrenching knot I already had in my stomach.  Nothing I could ever do but wait for the day when I realized that (usually for no reason in particular) I felt a little better.  Once that happened, I was usually fine a few days later.  Wish I had something more specific, but I imagine it's a somewhat different experience for everyone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Unfortunately, meds never worked for me.  Just gave me constant nausea to go along with the constant gut wrenching knot I already had in my stomach.  Nothing I could ever do but wait for the day when I realized that (usually for no reason in particular) I felt a little better.  Once that happened, I was usually fine a few days later.  Wish I had something more specific, but I imagine it's a somewhat different experience for everyone. 

Well I'm sorry you had to go through that. Please reach out if it ever returns.

I hope my day is coming in the near future cause right now it's hard not to see it as permanent, even though my rational side is saying of course it isn't.

52 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Dunno if it would help with the anxiety, but possibly try some melatonin to help get your mind relaxed and get some sleep. 

• Like 1