This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Well I'm sorry you had to go through that. Please reach out if it ever returns.

I hope my day is coming in the near future cause right now it's hard not to see it as permanent, even though my rational side is saying of course it isn't.

Knowing it's not rational may be the worst part.  It's maddening.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Helps me too, let's all get sappy. Love you @Norm

lmao, I'm actually decent today, been bull****ting about random **** for ******* 3 hours online with a buddy. 

But still love you @Packerraymond

FWIW, I am drinking right now, but this has cut it back a ton, I had like 5 after work yesterday and was like well this is stupid and stopped. I haven't had 5 beers and stopped in........who ******* knows.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's terrible. There's a reason that in places that aren't deserts, we eat other things. 

I thought I'd give it a chance and, well, let's just say I'm still hungry. Like. It all sucks. Even the meat (except the spicy chicken stuff) was bad. Just not my cup of tea. It's crazy that Greek food is phenomenal and this stuff sucks.

Straight up, we're all losing our ****. 

Anybody down to play some video games?

I can't watch anymore football on game pass. I've got the first half of the 49ers playoff game memorized like some sort of sick punishment. Y U NO PULL KEVIN KING PETTINE???!!!???!!?!? ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I thought I'd give it a chance and, well, let's just say I'm still hungry. Like. It all sucks. Even the meat (except the spicy chicken stuff) was bad. Just not my cup of tea. It's crazy that Greek food is phenomenal and this stuff sucks.

Curious to hear your take on Indian now. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Never had it. Doubt I'll like it.

Please Do. I need someone to commiserate with me on this topic.

Goat is terrible. And they spent their entire culinary repertoire trying to cover up the taste of goat, often to disastrous effect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Please Do. I need someone to commiserate with me on this topic.

Goat is terrible. And they spent their entire culinary repertoire trying to cover up the taste of goat, often to disastrous effect. 

I just don't think it'll be much different than Middle Eastern food. Same principles used. Spices can only mask so much and I'm not a fan of most spices from that area of the world, if any.

• Like 1