This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

19 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Please Do. I need someone to commiserate with me on this topic.

Goat is terrible. And they spent their entire culinary repertoire trying to cover up the taste of goat, often to disastrous effect. 

See that dog that looks like it smokes meth?

Saw this today and made me think of it.

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

See that dog that looks like it smokes meth?

Saw this today and made me think of it.

1. What god forsaken video hosting platform did you just link this to?

2. This forum did not get nearly enough credit for having the HTML formatting of a ******* god. How the hell did it imbed that 2009 era facebook looking video hosting site? @Webmaster gets a lot of crap, but he did not skimp on the development of this new forum, good lord. 

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

1. What god forsaken video hosting platform did you just link this to?

2. This forum did not get nearly enough credit for having the HTML formatting of a ******* god. How the hell did it imbed that 2009 era facebook looking video hosting site? @Webmaster gets a lot of crap, but he did not skimp on the development of this new forum, good lord. 

1. It's FB, but that was the first result for the backwards *** drunk google search I did which IIRC was "goat milk joke cheese" Which is pretty ******* amazing that it worked

2. Lol and it is FB. But yeah, that **** it's all plug in based and there's a giant forum that you just DL the plug ins and install them, its not as simple as I made it, but a billion ppl program for this version of board (that i forget the name of, which isnt anywhere near the newest version anymore I believe)

Yall had rocky mountain oysters? just saw some jagoff on Reddit yesterday say 3 things he never do

Suck a ****, something even worse, and eat rocky mountain oysters

and im like hey leave rocky mountain oysters out of this!

Then jjust got murdered for eating them (like 50 times in my life) before. Theyre ******* good. But no, no way its so awful and they would know, wihtout ever doing it, its not a ******* meat pocket full of yaknowwhatimean

But now im like, maybe I need try sucking **** and that other thing i forgot, maybe im missing out

Edited by Norm
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yall had rocky mountain oysters? 

I've had them a few times. I quite enjoyed them. Easiest way to describe them is that they tasted like gamey calamari. Deep fried with a little bit of lemon juice and a spicy cocktail sauce dip was my favorite preperation. I'd think 99% people who enjoy venison and seafood would enjoy rocky mountain oysters especially if they didn't know what it was. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yall had rocky mountain oysters? just saw some jagoff on Reddit yesterday say 3 things he never do

Suck a ****, something even worse, and eat rocky mountain oysters

and im like hey leave rocky mountain oysters out of this!

Then jjust got murdered for eating them (like 50 times in my life) before. Theyre ******* good. But no, no way its so awful and they would know, wihtout ever doing it, its not a ******* meat pocket full of yaknowwhatimean

But now im like, maybe I need try sucking **** and that other thing i forgot, maybe im missing out

You should change your user name to **** if Webby allows you.

Edited by thrILL!
Nunovyabizness
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

What pulls you out of it? Medication? Self care?

I am totally with you. I called both my brothers and broke down in tears because they've had it their whole life and I was never there for them, told them mind over matter. It's definitely made me a more empathic man.

Dealing with this is a process.  It isn't like a headache where you can take a couple of aspirin and it goes away. Think of it more like diabetes.  It won't ever completely go away, but you can get it managed and live your life normally.  You are asking for help, which is a very tough step to take.  Your brothers can probably help you.  If you can't get to a doctor for a while, try meditation.  St. John's Wort is also supposed to help.  Mileage may very on that one.  

Try this, it helped me out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7DBA-mgFY

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Tried Middle Eastern food for the first time today. Let's just say...not for me. But, gotta try everything once. 

I don't know about Middle Eastern food in general, but shawarma's are fantastic.  Essentially a gyro, but better.  Would bet I ate more than 100 of them while stationed a little outside of Riyahd for Desert Storm.