This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Beautiful thing about baseball.....switched over to see a 9th inning walk to put runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs in a tie game.  Next hitter goes yard for the walk off HR.

Watch 3 minutes of the game and see the entire thing of importance.

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

Beautiful thing about baseball.....switched over to see a 9th inning walk to put runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs in a tie game.  Next hitter goes yard for the walk off HR.

Watch 3 minutes of the game and see the entire thing of importance.

A couple of years ago I tried to fill the void of the extra-long NFL offseason by getting into baseball and I just couldn't. It's just so goddamn slow, even the highlights (that already compress a 3+ hour game into a 2 minute clip) are boring sometimes.

Hey I just want to ask a question, I don't want to get into a discussion or argument on politics.  Would you have any issue with anyone from an NFL player to the girl next door, making a statement about being unhappy about how things are going in our country and inform you that they are going to stand for the stars and stripes, however, instead of placing an open hand over their hearts, they will close their fists in protest for what they see or feel.  The closed hand would show this person has a hurt heart about an issue.  Being a U.S Air Force veteran, I would not have a problem with this.  How would you feel?  Now, if this question is out of line, then I apologize.  All I am looking for is a yes or no answer.

On 10/24/2017 at 3:26 PM, Shanedorf said:

HUGE congrats to Vegas and David on not being HUGE

I could stand to lose 15-20 more pounds.  I think most Americans probably could.  I am about 190 give or take a couple pounds, right now.  Definitely not fat, definitely not skinny.  

On 10/27/2017 at 1:16 PM, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I could stand to lose 15-20 more pounds.  I think most Americans probably could.  I am about 190 give or take a couple pounds, right now.  Definitely not fat, definitely not skinny.  

You sound cute. hmu

Also. You think Packers fandom is hard. Try being a Gators fan lately. My gosh. 

I can't even watch it anymore. I miss my Urban and my Tebow