This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

On 7/31/2017 at 4:55 AM, persiandud said:

Man, I love Mike Daniels so much. 

Anyone in here like anime/manga? 

In general, no I don't care for anime.  However, I have watched the new Voltron on Netflix, I like DBZ (the abridged version on youtube is great), and I really liked Attack on Titan. 

On 7/20/2017 at 0:04 AM, CWood21 said:

We really need to put the Packers back at the top of the team forums...that means start talking...

@CentralFC @bkobow05 @HorizontoZenith @skibrett15 @ChaRisMa

If any of you talk to guys outside of FF, tell them to log in and sign up for the beta test.  The moar the better.

I did some snooping on #s a while back and found that CWood had as many posts by himself as the entire Colts forum.

Let's go!

1 hour ago, blueswedeshoes said:

When you were a kid did you play wiffle ball in the street, take it super seriously, and everyone would yell "CAR" when a Ford Galaxie 500 or a Mercury Monteray or a Chevelle turned the corner and hurtled toward home plate?

Nope.  My dad is pretty hardcore about his baseball.  I was barely allowed to use a tennis ball.  Real baseballs or nothing. 

On 7/20/2017 at 1:04 AM, CWood21 said:

We really need to put the Packers back at the top of the team forums...that means start talking...

@CentralFC @bkobow05 @HorizontoZenith @skibrett15 @ChaRisMa

If any of you talk to guys outside of FF, tell them to log in and sign up for the beta test.  The moar the better.

When this goes completely live I can get some. I got people over before but they couldn't stand the formatting. Now they can't complain.

15 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

This forum is so legit right now.

Also hell yes to GoT discussion.

Liking the new season so far.

Spoiler: 

One Complaint: Very confused about Euron Greyjoy tripling the population of the Iron Islands, building a state of the art navy that seems to be able to teleport, and knowing exactly where the enemy is at all times.

Lol. Yeah. He feels so forced as the new psychotic, though I find him more enjoyable than a lot of people.

But yes the rest of that is odd and forced to create him as a power as well.

I try not to get too analytical with that show lol. I start to go insane sometimes trying to.