This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

6 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

At 29 with three kids, I must admit I hate everyone else’s kids in general.

I have nothing else to add, this statement is just worth repeating. I love my two girls (a third on the way, don't know gender yet) but I could do without any of my friend's kids.

12 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

At 29 with three kids, I must admit I hate everyone else’s kids in general.

So true! They all suck so bad. If I had no kids I would literally hate every child in the world I think. 

This forum has more quality posts in a day than either AZ or ATL forums have had since their inception. And CWood is out there in the Draft forum writing up 32 effing teams' full draft review. Jaysus, you guys are just not right

There's something very very wrong with you ...

Anyone see Avengers, Infinity War yet?  I saw it last night with my wife.  Was blown away by the movie.  I dig superhero movies and this was the best one Marvel has put out there.  Best villan, best dialogue.  Best acting.  Little darker than the other movies.  Loved it!

On 5/4/2018 at 9:38 AM, vegas492 said:

Anyone see Avengers, Infinity War yet?  I saw it last night with my wife.  Was blown away by the movie.  I dig superhero movies and this was the best one Marvel has put out there.  Best villan, best dialogue.  Best acting.  Little darker than the other movies.  Loved it!

Phenomenal movie. Had it 3rd best overall but very much in that top tier.

Friend and I put our rankings together and we had it:

1. Captain America 2: Winter Soldier

2. Thor 3: Ragnarok

3. Avengers: Infinity War Part 1

4. Guardians of the Galaxy

5. Avengers

6. Spiderman: Homecoming

7. Ironman

8. Antman

9. Captain America 3: Civil War

10. Thor

11. Black Panther

12. Incredible Hulk

13. Doctor Strange

14. Captain America

15. Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

16. Iron Man 2

17. Guardians of the Galaxy 2

18. Ironman 3

19.Thor 2

Edited by AlexGreen#20

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, vegas492 said:

Big fan. Team Thanos. 

Drax has to be the best character in the whole dang series.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:38 AM, vegas492 said:

16 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Phenomenal movie. Had it 3rd best overall but very much in that top tier.

Friend and I put our rankings together and we had it:

1. Captain America 2: Winter Soldier

2. Thor 3: Ragnarok

3. Avengers: Infinity War Part 1

4. Guardians of the Galaxy

5. Avengers

6. Spiderman: Homecoming

7. Ironman

8. Antman

9. Captain America 3: Civil War

10. Thor

11. Black Panther

12. Incredible Hulk

13. Doctor Strange

14. Captain America

15. Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

16. Iron Man 2

17. Guardians of the Galaxy 2

18. Ironman 3

19.Thor 2

16 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Big fan. Team Thanos. 

Drax has to be the best character in the whole dang series.

SPOILER ALERT, DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING OF INFINITY WAR.

You know?  I really liked Winter Soldier, too.  Loved Thor Ragnarok, but clearly for different reasons.

I've probably put the first Captain America at the end...hated the CGI...no real villian development either.

Haven't seen an enemy like Thanos yet.  And his CGI was much, much better.

I have theories on where they go from here...thinking the survivors find a way to go back in time to the Battle of New York.  They have to recruit Loki to their side, then they all take the fight to Thanos through the wormhole.  They weaken Thanos in that fight, then lure him into the Wacondia battle again where he is defeated by Thor.  Anyone else have theories?

I got pulled for a random drug test today.  I had used the restroom about 15 minutes before I found out, but I went anyway, I thought I can finish a cup of water right now and get enough out for a sample...  So I get to the clinic, and I'm like a thimbleful short.  Then I find out that it is considered a failure if I leave the clinic, or don't provide a sample within 3 hours.  So I drank a ton of water and waited for a little more than an hour before being ready.  Because I drank so much water, I had to use the restroom about every 20 minutes when I returned to work.

CjJ3qTF.jpg

Got a team open in a fantasy football league. It is a salary cap/contract league that models after the NFL. Salary cap changes along with the NFL cap. Players can be under contact between 1-5 years. 10-Team league, IDP, 0.5 ppr. League is run on Fleaflicker. Entry fee is $50 per year. ($25 of that will be for current year and $25 will be for 2019 retainer fee).

Let me know if you are interested or have further questions. Things will likely open up for trading in mid June, possibly sooner if we get everyone and every thing finalized.

League uses Slack for group discussion.

Here are the rules

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YVf7diT-1Q0BTV_gGCaxkstn8xG20joDuHuZwtIjx6w/edit?usp=sharing

Here are the rosters. Team available is listed on the information as "Open". The team has the 3rd pick in the rookie draft, 6 rounds, has all its own picks except 5th round.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-WrcgEv3A40S2OjxjHvhRUkcSW247LzSxmMkSaFWw_Q/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have an interest.  I can answer questions if you have them.