This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

What's the etiquette on how long to wait before you start pulling someone else's clothes out of the apartment washing machine to put your own in?

My complex's washers have an app you can use for payment that also tracks when the cycle ends. I went down 5 min after the cycle ended (confirmed by the app) to find the creepy old man who lives on the floor below me already pulling my clothes out of the washer.

1 minute ago, Cakeshoppe said:

What's the etiquette on how long to wait before you start pulling someone else's clothes out of the apartment washing machine to put your own in?

My complex's washers have an app you can use for payment that also tracks when the cycle ends. I went down 5 min after the cycle ended (confirmed by the app) to find the creepy old man who lives on the floor below me already pulling my clothes out of the washer.

Move to a duplex - buy washer and dryer

6 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I dont think there is one.

So - if you head down to the laundry room and find the creepy guy that lives below you removing your clothes from the washing machine, you say:
"Oh, hey....thanks but let me help yu with that....." - get your clothes in the dryer and say "Have a good day/night..." to the creepy guy that lives below you.

No need to be creeped out by him - or let on you find him creepy. Just get the task done and leave him to his life of creepiness. Possibility is you never see him again :)

Important points here are:
A - he's creepy (and)
B - he lives just below you (and)
C - theres no need to piss off creepy people who live near you and can do all sort of creepy things other than simply touching your clothes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I mean, I would have stabbed him.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

How does this ever end well? Doesn't the guy that goes in to find his clothes on the ground always just empty a bottle of bleach into the guy who did it's load?

I’ve had Trigeminal Neuralgia since childhood. I’ve broken at least five bones. I’ve separated my shoulder and torn my meniscus. I had surgery to remove most of my triangular fibrocartilage complex, which had remanied torn for three years before it was diagnosed. The worst pain I’ll ever experience is knowing I will never again feel the way i felt when I first heard Hulkster in Heaven:

28 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Soooo, these next couple months, huhh? Anybody doing neat things for the summer?

One of these summers I would like to spend a week canoeing and camping in the boundary waters. Anyone here ever do that?

1 hour ago, blueswedeshoes said:

One of these summers I would like to spend a week canoeing and camping in the boundary waters. Anyone here ever do that?

Many moons ago in the glory days of youth I spent a week or so on the Canadian side of the Boundary Waters in Quetico Provincial Park.

Gorgeous scenery and excellent fishing ... I recommend going for sure. 

12 minutes ago, Hugh_Mann said:

Many moons ago in the glory days of youth I spent a week or so on the Canadian side of the Boundary Waters in Quetico Provincial Park.

Gorgeous scenery and excellent fishing ... I recommend going for sure. 

Geographically.....where is the "Boundary Waters" region?

Yoooooooo Game of Thrones thooooo. I got Arya and Gendry sittin the throne at the end. Who yall got

Probably no spoilers from tonight's episode.  If you havent seen last weeks, grow up already, dang.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1