This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

24 minutes ago, Leader said:

the ground is just a notch below concrete! You need a jackhammer just do dig a shovel of dirt out.

Part of my job for 6 years was installing all the vinyl fence our company sold.. Tons of fun

11 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

We're on top of a hill with not a tree in sight in 3 directions by Bismarck ND right now. Livestock yard with Sandy ground. Been 50 mph from 10-6 like every day, absolute bullsnot.

It's getting old fast. Ruins decent days

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

do NoDaks and SoDaks generally get along ?
Or is it more like cheeseheads and FIBs ?

Nah they do. I just don't like getting lumped in with them by people from nowhere around here lol

20 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

do NoDaks and SoDaks generally get along ?
Or is it more like cheeseheads and FIBs ?

Ha, I basically grew up in SDs Juarez with family in NDs El Paso in the Lake Traverse reservation area, so i get on fine hahah.

Honestly i find east vs west is a more polarizing split ha.

Edited by HighCalebR

32 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Ha, I basically grew up in SDs Juarez with family in NDs El Paso in the Lake Traverse reservation area, so i get on fine hahah.

Honestly i find east vs west is a more polarizing split ha.

Definitely on East to West. 

I always found that odd as a kid in sports it was like OMG YOU HAVE TO HATE WEST RIVER PEOPLE!!!! Why though, I don't even know any of them

44 minutes ago, Norm said:

Definitely on East to West. 

I always found that odd as a kid in sports it was like OMG YOU HAVE TO HATE WEST RIVER PEOPLE!!!! Why though, I don't even know any of them

Reeeeeeeal tough to drum up a rivalry after driving 6 hours, and one team or the other just sucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Definitely on East to West. I always found that odd as a kid in sports it was like OMG YOU HAVE TO HATE WEST RIVER PEOPLE!!!! Why though, I don't even know any of them

Thats because hatred of them has been ingrained in you to the point that you dont even know why.....you just do :)

15 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Were you guys born in The Dakotas or move there ? 

What a different world than The East Coast where I’ve been my entire life. Such a low population so spaced out. 

Born 40 miles from where I'm at

35 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Have you ever lived in a area more densely populated area ? 

No not really. Not that I've never left the state or anything either. The last 3 places i lived were all towns of less than 500 people. College was the last time I was in a bigger place than that and population is like 10k there lol