This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

No not really. Not that I've never left the state or anything either. The last 3 places i lived were all towns of less than 500 people. College was the last time I was in a bigger place than that and population is like 10k there lol

I think it’s interesting how people chose that way of life. Knowing your neighbors, being community driven, doing your own thing. The only time I was in a low populated area was when I taught in Maryland for a year. Was not for me. 

5 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I think it’s interesting how people chose that way of life. Knowing your neighbors, being community driven, doing your own thing. The only time I was in a low populated area was when I taught in Maryland for a year. Was not for me. 

I like the middle ground.  It is a hassle to get where I want to go, or find a decent parking spot in the city.  But I don't like the everyone knows everyone small town thing.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

When it's the only thing you've ever known it's pretty way to deal with haha

33 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I like the middle ground.  It is a hassle to get where I want to go, or find a decent parking spot in the city.  But I don't like the everyone knows everyone small town thing.  

That gets old, town I grew up with was way way worse about gossip type **** than where I'm at though. I lived there for nearly 25 years and I was still treated like an outsider, our family was. Did it to anyone who hasn't been multiple generations. I move 9 miles and it's like I've always lived here after a week. People all forget constantly I'm not from there

8 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Have you ever lived in a area more densely populated area ? 

I was born to a town with 80 people. Grew up in 20k, lived in Fargo and mankato, which is a stone's throw from Minneapolis. The I29 corridor isn't a bad spot to live. All the outdoorsy **** you can dream of and you get real used to driving so a 3-4 hour hop to Minneapolis is a breeze if you wanna go do something with those there big city folk.

I have to poop in an outhouse but other than that it's chill.

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I ******* love Jay Cutler lol

My favorite part of all this is that there's a video clip from Very Cavallari where she flat out tells him she doesn't need him for his money and that she can buy things for herself. She's also apparently worth $30 Million so this is friggin' rich lol. I hope his lawyers clean her out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I ******* love Jay Cutler lol

Said it before. I'll say it again. Jay Cutler is without a doubt my favorite human being on the planet.

I absolutely guarantee when she told him she wants a divorce he shrugged.

He's the only person in the world I 100% believe  does not give a single solitary f××k.

"DON'T CARE!"

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Said it before. I'll say it again. Jay Cutler is without a doubt my favorite human being on the planet.

I absolutely guarantee when she told him she wants a divorce he shrugged.

He's the only person in the world I 100% believe  does not give a single solitary f××k.

"DON'T CARE!"

Yep. I've loved Jay for a long damn time now, even when he was a Bear. His demeanor is amazing. Literally zero ****s given at all times. I'd kill for a weekend as his wingman or vice versa. Bet he'd be amazing to drink with. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1