This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

7 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

Ask the glass repair guys if business booms more following “fascists” assembling to loudly request to be allowed to go back to earning a living or after Antifa hits the streets.

If protesters were putting bricks or bullets through windows, it would be a week long story. For all the complaining about the protesters, they've mostly just stood around and made their stupidity very visible. 

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's the same thing as with the protesters. 40 people being jackasses in an entire state, and people are acting like it's the end of the world and Trump is personally leading the Republican army as they storm the capital. 

Trump isn't leading - I don't think he has that in him - but they are definitely following. Problem is hardcore Trumpists aren't as easy to find as they used to be. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Trump isn't leading - I don't think he has that in him - but they are definitely following. Problem is hardcore Trumpists aren't as easy to find as they used to be. 

Wrong my friend.

2 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Wrong my friend.

Which part is wrong? It’s not political to say he’s not leading. It’s a fact. He’s leaving it up to governors and not using the powers of the federal government. 

There is no National plan at all. If you have a proactive governor like in CA or NY the rates have been dropping. If you have a governor who has been acting irresponsible like in FL, your numbers are going up. 

Since we don’t have a national plan and have irresponsible “ leaders” we are all going to suffer longer than we have to. 

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If protesters were putting bricks or bullets through windows, it would be a week long story. For all the complaining about the protesters, they've mostly just stood around and made their stupidity very visible. 

I think bringing guns, trying to get into their government building ( I can’t think of the name ) and getting into the face of cops without a mask on should be a major story. 

It’s sad to see black athletes peacefully protest and just kneeling to protest police brutality ( which we should all rally against )  getting way more crap than what these guys are doing for their selfish reasons. 

23 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I think bringing guns, trying to get into their government building ( I can’t think of the name ) and getting into the face of cops without a mask on should be a major story. 

It’s sad to see black athletes peacefully protest and just kneeling to protest police brutality ( which we should all rally against )  getting way more crap than what these guys are doing for their selfish reasons. 

But if you point that out they instantly get redneck offended.

Regardless of where anyone is on the political spectrum, it’s pretty clear our Country is FUBAR at the present, and both choices for leadership in the next election leave me uninspired.  If there was ever a season where football was needed, it’s 2020.  

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Which part is wrong? It’s not political to say he’s not leading. It’s a fact. He’s leaving it up to governors and not using the powers of the federal government. There is no National plan at all. If you have a proactive governor like in CA or NY the rates have been dropping. 

Dang, I usually find your stuff on point- not this time... Your take there is completely incorrect and of course it's political- it's right from the playbook of a left wing hatemonger.

There's a widespread, detailed national plan. You even touched on one small part of it. I'm not going to waste my time detailing it. It would be like posting with someone saying 1+1 doesn't = 2... Just no point in it.

I will throw out one example .

Probably the biggest thing to prevent widespread contamination from China was when the federal government implemented travel bans in January. The left wingers were hypercritical of the move calling it racist and xenophobic. I think Biden was ranting in Wisconsin, or probably Iowa, when he called the move xenophobic... Of course, as we've learned, the travel restrictions were  a great move... The hatemonger from the left on the move has aged poorly for them. I'm sure you're going to hold them accountable for that and praise the President for that great decision.

This will be my only post on it. I wont respond to anything. This is not the place for it. Just like it's not the place to talk about the left wing's hate mongering hypocrisy with the Kavanaugh/biden comparison... :)

Happy Mom's day to you and yours!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Regardless of where anyone is on the political spectrum, it’s pretty clear our Country is FUBAR at the present, and both choices for leadership in the next election leave me uninspired.  If there was ever a season where football was needed, it’s 2020.  

I would say look at the policies of the candidates. Character matters, but you don’t have to like the style of the candidate or want to have a beer with them ( which a lot of people use to vote believe it or not.) 

Look at a candidate and ask yourself; are they a good person. Can this person bring honor and dignity to the office. Can they be a effective leader that works for their people and not themselves. Do they bring people together instead of tear them apart. Are their policies going to help you and the people as a whole. And if you look at it like that , there’s one choice. 

4 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Dang, I usually find your stuff on point- not this time... Your take there is completely incorrect and of course it's political- it's right from the playbook of a left wing hatemonger.

There's a widespread, detailed national plan. You even touched on one small part of it. I'm not going to waste my time detailing it. It would be like posting with someone saying 1+1 doesn't = 2... Just no point in it.

Probably the biggest thing to prevent widespread contamination from China was when the federal government implemented travel bans in January. The left wingers were hypercritical of the move calling it racist and xenophobic. I think Biden was ranting in Wisconsin, or probably Iowa, when he called the move xenophobic... Of course, as we've learned, the travel restrictions were  a great move... The hatemonger from the left on the move has aged poorly for them. I'm sure you're going to hold them accountable for that and praise the President for that great decision.

This will be my only post on it. I wont respond to anything. This is not the place for it. Just like it's not the place to talk about the left wing's hate mongering hypocrisy with the Kavanaugh/biden comparison... :)

I would urge you to look up on these issues a bit more from a different media outlets. 
Anyways, Happy Mother’s Day to you and yours as well. Stay safe and enjoy your day  with your loved ones! 

18 minutes ago, Donzo said:

"Here is my rant"

"But we shouldn't rant"

"So I won't accept replies to it"

"Empty platitude sign-off"

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I would say look at the policies of the candidates. Character matters, but you don’t have to like the style of the candidate or want to have a beer with them ( which a lot of people use to vote believe it or not.) 

Look at a candidate and ask yourself; are they a good person. Can this person bring honor and dignity to the office. Can they be a effective leader that works for their people and not themselves. Do they bring people together instead of tear them apart. Are their policies going to help you and the people as a whole. And if you look at it like that , there’s one choice. 

No I would say of the two neither is an option. I don't sell out my vote for the supposed lesser of two evils when both sides are actually one party that screws over the working class any chance they can, and I can't wait for the rest of America to wake up and realize that as well.

4 minutes ago, Kepler said:

No I would say of the two neither is an option. I don't sell out my vote for the supposed lesser of two evils when both sides are actually one party that screws over the working class any chance they can, and I can't wait for the rest of America to wake up and realize that as well.

I don’t agree with this. Identity politics does more harm than good. And neither of them are perfect. But if you take away the labels, and run down the platforms, you’ll see who is for who. 

One party is currently in court to take healthcare away from millions of people , even during this pandemic . 

• Like 1