This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Jerry Stiller has moved on to that great Festivus in the sky.

Saw that and it made me both happy and sad.  He was such a great actor.

I typically watch a little King of Queens before falling asleep and he really was the one character on there that bumped that sitcom from good to excellent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Norm said:

And it's too ******* cold

Spring is a pretty useless season.  Wind, allergies, temperamental and highly volatile weather, tornadoes, etc.  I mean, unless you own a wind farm or a kite factory, spring can suck it!

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 11:50 AM, vegas492 said:

Saw that and it made me both happy and sad.  He was such a great actor.

I typically watch a little King of Queens before falling asleep and he really was the one character on there that bumped that sitcom from good to excellent.

Arthur Spooner is one of the funniest characters ever.

God.  I love spring.

I've had two trips to Door County and absolutely pounded on the walleyes.  Took a buddy up there and we got 40 fish the first trip.  25 the second.  Kept nice limits of 17-23 inch walleyes to eat.

Got home, went out looking for crappies and found them.

Wife and I are going to get pretty fat eating fish!

I cannot believe this friggin' state. The Wisconsin Supreme Court, while voting REMOTELY, decide it's cool to open the economy with no restrictions in place whatsoever and they even had the gall to deny a stay. Just friggin' embarrassed to be a Wisconsinite right now.

Worst part...Bars opened almost immediately. My buddy sent me a Snapchat, while at the bar, and it was almost wall-to-wall packed...at 9 PM...on a Wednesday. I hate this state. I hate this country. Just pure idiocy on so many levels.

• Like 3

It's 2 AM, like 8 hours after the ruling, and I've already gotten three separate "you're welcome to stay home" texts from ignoramuses that I now used to call my friends. It's like, bruhs, you already KNOW I tested positive for Covid-19 so you know this isn't coming from a place of my own selfish concern. I really, truly, hate people. Instead of a pandemic, I'd rather an asteroid just take us all out. We deserve it. People are just absurdly dumb and, for some stupid reason, it baffles me every day. I don't know why I expect any different anymore.

Edited by beekay414