This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Agreed, gross.

I like to visit for a day or two and get the hell out, then I'm good for a couple of months.

I had to go to Kansas City for a training thing for work and I wanted to get out as soon as I got there.  Anything bigger than a population of 100,000 I would never EVER willingly go to.  Green Bay and Wilmington, NC are the only two exceptions.  Neither of them feel that big though.

42 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I had to go to Kansas City for a training thing for work and I wanted to get out as soon as I got there.  Anything bigger than a population of 100,000 I would never EVER willingly go to.  Green Bay and Wilmington, NC are the only two exceptions.  Neither of them feel that big though.

I had a friend that lived near Wilmington, NC. It's got enough of the big city stuff for us educated folk, but enough of the rural stuff for those looking for a quieter environment. Plus, let's not forget that's where MJ grew up.

49 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Not in the slightest. Nice that you’re happy about it though! You keep showing what kind of outstanding individual you must be in real life!

Come on, even you've got to admit CNN being defaced after a week of them pretty much exclusively reporting that the rioters are the misunderstood good guys is pretty damn funny. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Come on, even you've got to admit CNN being defaced after a week of them pretty much exclusively reporting that the rioters are the misunderstood good guys is pretty damn funny. 

I'm old enough to remember CNN being referred to as the Clinton News Network...

God I hate cable news; it's a cancer to American society TBH...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm old enough to remember CNN being referred to as the Clinton News Network...

God I hate cable news; it's a cancer to American society TBH...

No truer words have ever been spoken. And I'm Canadian. 

I had a Boarshead dill pickle spear today.

Then had another, the last one. Then ate the little carrots hiding in the brine.

I would drive 50 miles to get another. Sooo goood. You could use that **** for currency in prison. Ten packs of cigarettes equals a jar of Boarshead Dill Pickles. 

Watching the liquor store getting looted in Minny on live TV was an interesting case study in personality types. Some ran out all Zigzaggy and “ermagerd!” clutching a single 12 pack of Bud Light.  Others strutted under a load of three cases of Seagrams VO like “That’s how we roll.” There was the dude who had the sense to snag a shopping cart, and there was an old boy who stopped to blaze up a smoke and adjust his load so he could disappear into the night with a bottle and a twelver balanced on the right and two sixers hanging on two fingers in the left, variety being the spice of life. There was a chick who cracked open a bottle, took a pull off it and grimaced like “Pinot Grigot suuuucks,”

5 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Agreed, gross.

I like to visit for a day or two and get the hell out, then I'm good for a couple of months.

Does Milwaukee count as a big city? Cuz I don't feel like it is. It's big enough but small enough. I'll never live in the boonies again and Milwaukee fits perfectly for what I need/want. 

5 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don’t really watch/listen to CNN. What I’ve been hearing is that people are saying that they disagree with the methods but also understand the hurt.

Why weren't the other 3 cops arrested as accomplices? Sorry, but they have a duty to protect everybody. That includes the poor guy who was being murdered by one of their own. The fact they did nothing, IMO, means they are accomplices to murder. 

This dirty bastard who knelled on this man's neck and killed him had 19 complaints filed against him, allegedly. That is no coincidence. He should had his badge taken away long before this tragedy! My heart goes out to the family of George Floyd! 

Edited by Golfman

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I don’t really watch/listen to CNN. What I’ve been hearing is that people are saying that they disagree with the methods but also understand the hurt.

Everybody understands the hurt. You probably had 99% of America who looked at that tape and said, those cops need to be arrested and go to jail for murder. 

You don't go and destroy communities because you are hurt. I'll bet most of these people came from other places. They are paid to come in and destroy things. If this is about racial injustice, which I understand, why go and destroy businesses owned by black people. 

This is a time when we need another Dr. Martin Luther King, not a Colin Kaepernick who is out flaming and justifying the violence and destruction. 

• Like 2