This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

17 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Those are the best parts of country livin...

For me its the elbow room afforded by no neighbors on any side of me. Although they've crept closer over the years.....I've still got clear property lines for three acres of land that I work / maintain without deed restrictions. As for "visitors".....I'll explain it this way......Halloween comes and goes and I dont buy a stick of gum out cause nobody walks in front of (or on) my property at night (well thats not entirely true...) as its too dark. They all stay in the subdivsions that have cropped up down the road. 

I do have an odd fellow (I'm sure its a guy....) who I'm pretty sure lives in one of the houses/subdivisions down the road.....who occasionally and randomly walks my property in the dead of night.....moving things around so I know he's been there. He's proven to be pretty harmless....doesnt do any damage and probably does a fair amount of peeping in (cause dumb***** who do this kind of stuff probably do that kind of stuff....) and if I ever catch him at it, I'll break his leg before telling him to go home and never come back.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

For me its the elbow room afforded by no neighbors on any side of me. Although they've crept closer over the years.....I've still got clear property lines for three acres of land that I work / maintain without deed restrictions. As for "visitors".....I'll explain it this way......Halloween comes and goes and I dont buy a stick of gum out cause nobody walks in front of (or on) my property at night (well thats not entirely true...) as its too dark. They all stay in the subdivsions that have cropped up down the road. 

I do have an odd fellow (I'm sure its a guy....) who I'm pretty sure lives in one of the houses/subdivisions down the road.....who occasionally and randomly walks my property in the dead of night.....moving things around so I know he's been there. He's proven to be pretty harmless....doesnt do any damage and probably does a fair amount of peeping in (cause dumb***** who do this kind of stuff probably do that kind of stuff....) and if I ever catch him at it, I'll break his leg before telling him to go home and never come back.

Two things: 1. did you inherit the land from family/farmland? 2. What the hell is up with the trespasser? Moving things around, is he possibly mentally ill?

5 hours ago, Golfman said:

LOL! Yeah, it's been documented with every situation like this that Soros organizations fund these thugs who come in and destroy. Baltimore and Ferguson the numbers were about 70% from outside the area. 

Kaepernick is a turd!

He added,  "The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because your violence has brought this resistance."

I believe you're also the same guy that was crying about Colin kneeling so I shouldn't be surprised.

Soros must've made him do it!!!!!! Its "well documented"

28 minutes ago, Joe said:

Did you inherit the land from family/farmland?

Yes and no. My wife's parents moved out to NW Tampa when the area was nothing more than dairy land / orange groves and purchased a bunch of land. They lived on a good sized patch (next door to.....) the patch of ground I now live on which they gave to her and her (then) husband to build a house on - which they did - and which he vacated before I showed up.

28 minutes ago, Joe said:

What the hell is up with the trespasser? Moving things around, is he possibly mentally ill?

There's odd people in the world....what can I say?  Some do their "peeping" physically by walking around their environment. Some have less fortitude and do their "peeping" via the computer and the safety of their own homes. Both are differing degrees of scum.

I could tell you stories, but this has been going on for some years now and outside of evident "tinkering" here and there....only one thing's disappeared from my property....but given the nature of the item I cant dismiss others (passersby) might not have been the culprits.

It is what it is and outside of putting lights all around my property or equipping it with surveillance cameras......it is what it is. An odd person.....who doesnt want to run into me. Nobody's coming into the house and leaving unscathed....so he can wander around in the dark all he likes far as I'm concerned.

Funny....a few years back I was jolted awake by what I could only recognize as a series of gunshots. If they weren't....I couldnt tell you what else they could have been. Wasnt absolutely certain of the number (given the first one woke me from a dead sleep....) but I think I heard four shots fired off in quick succession. I went outside and didnt hear any screams or cries of anquish.....so I discounted my neighbor was taking out his/her spouse......but I came to suspect the "wandering neighbor" may have been discovered by somebody who wasnt as....."forgiving" as I am and was getting the scare off routine......as I noted my neighbor began keeping his front porch light on. 

Edited by Leader

17 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

I believe you're also the same guy that was crying about Colin kneeling so I shouldn't be surprised.

Soros must've made him do it!!!!!! Its "well documented"

Imagine thinking George Soros is this crazy super villain who pays people to go destroy cities. EVERYONE THERE WAS FROM OUTSIDE THE AREA. I READ IT ON INFOWARS.COM!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I've been thinking of buying some land to play on.  But I can't see myself moving out of the city at this point.  Best part of living where I do:  I haven't mowed a lawn, raked a single leaf, or shoveled snow in 9 years.  

What do you do for fun? Interact with humans? 

50 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

What do you do for fun? Interact with humans? 

I try to.  But I am also becoming more and more interested in these primitive building channels on youtube.  I want to try to build some semi-permanent structures by hand and stuff.  It looks fun.  But I don't want to live out in the woods.  Just like take a 3 or 4 day weekend every month or so.  

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Yes and no. My wife's parents moved out to NW Tampa when the area was nothing more than dairy land / orange groves and purchased a bunch of land. They lived on a good sized patch (next door to.....) the patch of ground I now live on which they gave to her and her (then) husband to build a house on - which they did - and which he vacated before I showed up.

There's odd people in the world....what can I say?  Some do their "peeping" physically by walking around their environment. Some have less fortitude and do their "peeping" via the computer and the safety of their own homes. Both are differing degrees of scum.

I could tell you stories, but this has been going on for some years now and outside of evident "tinkering" here and there....only one thing's disappeared from my property....but given the nature of the item I cant dismiss others (passersby) might not have been the culprits.

It is what it is and outside of putting lights all around my property or equipping it with surveillance cameras......it is what it is. An odd person.....who doesnt want to run into me. Nobody's coming into the house and leaving unscathed....so he can wander around in the dark all he likes far as I'm concerned.

Funny....a few years back I was jolted awake by what I could only recognize as a series of gunshots. If they weren't....I couldnt tell you what else they could have been. Wasnt absolutely certain of the number (given the first one woke me from a dead sleep....) but I think I heard four shots fired off in quick succession. I went outside and didnt hear any screams or cries of anquish.....so I discounted my neighbor was taking out his/her spouse......but I came to suspect the "wandering neighbor" may have been discovered by somebody who wasnt as....."forgiving" as I am and was getting the scare off routine......as I noted my neighbor began keeping his front porch light on. 

You think it is a prowler, or could it be kids playing capture the flag, or hide and go seek at night and you have the biggest and darkest yard?

11 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You think it is a prowler, or could it be kids playing capture the flag, or hide and go seek at night and you have the biggest and darkest yard?

He said he was lives near Tampa. That explains it to me. 

46 minutes ago, Joe said:

He said he was lives near Tampa. That explains it to me. 

I dont live near Tampa. I live in it.....and you're gonna have to put some meat on those bones in order for me to understand it.
Tampa people have some kind of reputation?