EliteTexan80

Monday Night Football - LA Chargers @ Denver

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver
    • LA Chargers

EliteTexan80    279

Game two of our MNF double-header is an AFC West tilt, as the Chargers travel to Denver. This one has two rookie HCs, as Anthony Lynn of the Chargers and Vance Joseph of the Broncos get their careers started, and look to avoid being the lone team in the AFCW to start 0-1.

How does this one play out?

I'll be "cheering" for the Chargers, as I hate them the least out of divisional rivals. I just hope they beat the crap out of eachother all game.

paul-mac    23

Broncos will take it, something like 19-13. I think the media are really overrating the Chargers this year. Teams usually have a really bad season when they relocate. Think the Broncos are a .500 type team and LA will be near the top 5 picks again. 

Oregon Ducks    39
3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Broncos will take it, something like 19-13. I think the media are really overrating the Chargers this year. Teams usually have a really bad season when they relocate. Think the Broncos are a .500 type team and LA will be near the top 5 picks again. 

Quoting for future lols

game3525    9
3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

This is a pretty simplistic take.

The Chargers may have a bad year, but it won't be because they moved two hours north. If they suck it will be because of their offensive line and their best players getting hurt again. 

indifference    11

Joey Bosa is going to dominate this game and Rivers will have a good game. It'll be a fairly close score but Chargers will be in full control for most of the game. Something along the lines like 20-13 or 21-10.

Bolts223    2

Two strong defenses should make this a tough and physical game.

I think the Broncos D will struggle to stop Gordon and that Gates/Henry make some big plays down the middle of that secondary.

Chargers win 21-17.

Okung IN Denver?! I expect at least 3 penalties called on him alone. Therefore I'm taking Denver 27-23 and I hope it downpours just for fun....

Low scoring game that could go either way. Has the feel of a game that will be close late into the 3rd qtr until 1 team makes a big splash play that will inevitably be the difference maker.  Bosa wrecks because the Broncos line is garbage still but a Von Miller strip sack with :45 seconds left will seal it.

20-17 Denver. 

Denver is also 16-1 in their last 17 openers so I guess that helps.

Edited by AkronsWitness