Monday Night Football - LA Chargers @ Denver

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver
    • LA Chargers

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ever go on a few dates with a girl then you realize she has this one habit that you just can't get over?  

That's how I feel about yaaarrrrds and guaaaarrrrrds.

Haha. Yep it's just one of those little things that certain people do unconsciously that sticks out too much to ignore.

Edited by JustAnotherFan
Just now, BroncoSojia said:

Beth Mowins sounds just fine to me. She sounds like the average announcer, only female. I don't see the problem.

I don't hate her yet so she's doing good. Inevitably I end up hating every announcer, except when they have mooch on.

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

Beth Mowins sounds just fine to me. She sounds like the average announcer, only female. I don't see the problem.

Honestly might be the best pbp announcer in a while on 2nd mnf doubleheader game. Truth be told, shes a little boring bc she isnt a train wreck

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

The content of what she is saying is fine.  And she sounds fine for the most part.  It's just that one sound.

• Like 1