Monday Night Football - LA Chargers @ Denver

ET80

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver
    • LA Chargers

Just now, broncos67 said:

I mean if that's not PI, I'm not really sure what is. I saw Janoris Jenkins get tabbed for PI for hand fighting, meanwhile there's guys getting drug to the ground. Unreal.

I saw that call yesterday and thought it was a joke.  Jenkins had great coverage on that play.  And tonight they miss a blatant tackle before the ball ever gets here?  Unbelievable

3 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

That was definitely pass interference on that pick.  Sanders was being thrown to the ground as the ball was batted in the air

I'm either missing something, or.....

Just talking in general here. If a ball is tipped, receivers are fair game to interfere with, right?

1 minute ago, broncos67 said:

I mean if that's not PI, I'm not really sure what is. I saw Janoris Jenkins get tabbed for PI for hand fighting, meanwhile there's guys getting drug to the ground. Unreal.

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/passinterference

Note 4: There can be no pass interference at or behind the line of scrimmage, but defensive actions such as tackling a receiver can still result in a 5-yard penalty for defensive holding, if accepted.

Just now, RuralBill said:

I'm either missing something, or.....

Just talking in general here. If a ball is tipped, receivers are fair game to interfere with, right?

Yes, if the ball gets tipped it's legal to hit a receiver.  But the broncos receiver was thrown to the ground before the ball ever got there, nothing legal about that 

Archived