Week 11 Games

Leader

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

I'll jump into this conversation, now that you've just proven two points:

1. You are NOT comfortable!  You and your Viking brethren need to seriously stop OBSESSING about the Packers, like seriously.  You folks have such an unhealthy obsession with the Packers, it has reached a scary, unhealthy imbalance in a postal kind of way.  

2. The more you whine about us, the saltier your tears get.

Bonus:  I personally think GB will not escape the glass 'bird house of death' with a win, and your Vikes have a favorable schedule coming into the home stretch.  It's going to be close finish.  Now return back to your forum and not WORRY so damn much about what Packer fans are saying in their forum - right, wrong, or indifferent.  At the end of the day, nobody really gives a **** but obsessed Vikings fans, and we drink your tears for breakfast.

Again, as every single one of you have yet to do, prove how any of the points I made were wrong.

Don’t bring up Super Bowls because you have no point and have to be a strawman to continue on any kind of discussion.

Don’t ignore everything I said and label me a troll simply because it is accurate and you cannot disprove it. 

Of you’re going to harp on any game of the Vikings, at least bring a sense of understanding of what you’re talking about. The horrendous logic of why our game last Sunday was unimpressive is what prompted a response. 

I am comfortable. 

Also, it isn’t obsession with your strange fanbase. It’s the unapologetic silliness of some of your remarks.  Saying Cousins isn’t worth the contract is fine.  A lot of people feel that way. But your reasons for it are down right ridiculous.  It deserved to be smothered. No one is obsessed with Green Bay Lolol 

Edited by Torchezim

2 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Again, as every single one of you have yet to do, prove how any of the points I made were wrong.

Don’t bring up Super Bowls because you have no point and have to be a strawman to continue on any kind of discussion.

Don’t ignore everything I said and label me a troll simply because it is accurate and you cannot disprove it. 

Of you’re going to harp on any game of the Vikings, at least bring a sense of understanding of what you’re talking about. The horrendous logic of why our game last Sunday was unimpressive is what prompted a response. 

I am comfortable. 

Also, it isn’t obsession with your strange fanbase. It’s the unapologetic silliness of some of your remarks.  Saying Cousins isn’t worth the contract is fine.  A lot of people feel that way. But your reasons for it are down right ridiculous.  It deserved to be smothered. No one is obsessed with Green Bay Lolol 

No not obsessed.   But you as a Vikings fan are repetitively posting in a Packers forum.   

Your statement that Viking fans aren't obsessed by the Packers is betrayed by your presence here.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

No not obsessed.   But you as a Vikings fan are repetitively posting in a Packers forum.   

Your statement that Viking fans aren't obsessed by the Packers is betrayed by your presence here.

I’ve been on this forum. Once.  Today.  I am responding to statement made towards me. Where have I been repetitively posting? You mean posting more than once whilst in a conversation with some of these guys/girls? I just assumed that was proper conversation technique. 

If that is your idea of betraying one’s words, then figure that out first before bothering me. 

Edited by Torchezim

You are on a Packer forum.  this was not a week where the Packers and Vikings played each other.

The fact that you are trying to have a conversation proves my point.  

That you are too obtuse to make the connection is not my problem.   You are trolling in another teams forum and accusing its members of bothering you?   Crawl back under your bridge. 

33 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Again, as you've failed to understand, we don't care about your points.  Your lack of understanding this is proving other ancillary points made by me and others.

26 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Here is a rebuttal to your "points" (biased opinions)

• The Vikings beating the DECENT Broncos was impressive and took "a tremendous amount of great play & focus" - Well it took a tremendous amount of incompetence to be down 20-0 AT HOME to a 3-7 team. 
  • The Packers win against the Chiefs was unimpressive and the Vikes played them close so it's a wash  - Congrats on the participation trophy!
  • The Packers aren't THAT impressive - Meaning you said we are impressive to some degree
  • The Packers will fold like wet paper against SF - This seems scientific
  • The Packers are gifted calls - Okay Skip!
  • The Vikings are a different team now then when the Packers beat them - But the Packers with a new head coach in his second game are the same, right?
  • The Packers lost two non division games one of that AT HOME - oh the horror (and partly due to two blatant missed DPIs - but the PACKERS GET EVERY CALL)
  • What do you call a Viking with a Super Bowl Ring? A thief

You have made zero coherent points based on anything other than your eyeballs and your biases. Again forgive us, the Packers forum, for our Packers bias...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Here is a rebuttal to your "points" (biased opinions)

• The Vikings beating the DECENT Broncos was impressive and took "a tremendous amount of great play & focus" - Well it took a tremendous amount of incompetence to be down 20-0 AT HOME to a 3-7 team. 
  • The Packers win against the Chiefs was unimpressive and the Vikes played them close so it's a wash  - Congrats on the participation trophy!
  • The Packers aren't THAT impressive - Meaning you said we are impressive to some degree
  • The Packers will fold like wet paper against SF - This seems scientific
  • The Packers are gifted calls - Okay Skip!
  • The Vikings are a different team now then when the Packers beat them - But the Packers with a new head coach in his second game are the same, right?
  • The Packers lost two non division games one of that AT HOME - oh the horror (and partly due to two blatant missed DPIs - but the PACKERS GET EVERY CALL)
  • What do you call a Viking with a Super Bowl Ring? A thief

You have made zero coherent points based on anything other than your eyeballs and your biases. Again forgive us, the Packers forum, for our Packers bias...

I’ve made zero coherent points to you.  To you. Judging by that response solely, what you think doesn’t mean much to me.  You lost because of blatant PI calls lol. Okay sure.  You also won a couple games because of them too. 

It took incompetence to also lose at home to LAC.  The fact that you’re calling the Broncos a 3-7 team without any merit for how competitive their games actually were, and their statistically impressive defense, is exactly proving my point all along.

And then bringing up Super Bowls because your fragile ego can’t take bring wrong on so many fronts. I just touched on that very argument in previous posts. Be a strawman. You Packers are good at it.

24 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Again, as you've failed to understand, we don't care about your points.  Your lack of understanding this is proving other ancillary points made by me and others.

Then don’t talk to me.  I will continue responding to whom ever wishes to hold conversation with me. 

34 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

You are on a Packer forum.  this was not a week where the Packers and Vikings played each other.

The fact that you are trying to have a conversation proves my point.  

That you are too obtuse to make the connection is not my problem.   You are trolling in another teams forum and accusing its members of bothering you?   Crawl back under your bridge. 

Well initially I wasn’t trying to have a full on conversation. I was responding to terrible points made by a user on your forum.  

Keep talking nonsense and it is going to keep happening.  

Edited by Torchezim

2 hours ago, Torchezim said:

Do you deny the push off on the last pass?

We can go round and round on penalty boundaries all day but no one is ever gifted anything as much as the Fudgepackers. 

"Fudgepackers"?  Really dude?  And you expect us to take you seriously?  Get out of here with that juvenile BS.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

I’ve made zero coherent points to you.  To you. Judging by that response solely, what you think doesn’t mean much to me.  You lost because of blatant PI calls lol. Okay sure.  You also won a couple games because of them too. 

It took incompetence to also lose at home to LAC.  The fact that you’re calling the Broncos a 3-7 team without any merit for how competitive their games actually were, and their statistically impressive defense, is exactly proving my point all along.

And then bringing up Super Bowls because your fragile ego can’t take bring wrong on so many fronts. I just touched on that very argument in previous posts. Be a strawman. You Packers are good at it.

Then don’t talk to me.  I will continue responding to whom ever wishes to hold conversation with me. 

Well initially I wasn’t trying to have a full on conversation. I was responding to terrible points made by a user on your forum.  

Keep talking nonsense and it is going to keep happening.  

Terrible points to you .. to us on this forum ... points were spot on.  Hopefully, nobody will take this up after me as it's a waste of good air.   And your points - all of them are in a word - HUH?!  Good day and have a conversation on the Viking forum.

36 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Your "points" are all biases, there is not one bit of actual evidence or data used to support any of your arguments. You are free to feel the Vikings are better but you came here on your fruition and fabricated evidence to fit your agenda and then call us out for not arguing your "points". 

Here are some facts that that my fragile ego allowed me to google.

• The Packers lost to the Chargers on the road...
  • The Packers beat the "competitive" Broncos with their statistically impressive defense by 11 with their starting QB.
  • Kirk Cousins is 6-27 in games against winning teams, with a 1-6 record in 2018. 
  • The Vikings are 0-4 in super bowls
  • US Bank stadium murders over 500 birds per year
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

"Fudgepackers"?  Really dude?  And you expect us to take you seriously?  Get out of here with that juvenile BS.

You surprised?   

None of you read why I originally said what I said, and instead chose to get butt hurt and respond the way you did. 

2 hours ago, Torchezim said:

Do you deny the push off on the last pass?

We can go round and round on penalty boundaries all day but no one is ever gifted anything as much as the Fudgepackers. 

If you can't post like a mature individual in a rivals forum please refrain from doing so.

I see anything more like this I'll be sure to pass it along to Webby.

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If you can't post like a mature individual in a rivals forum please refrain from doing so.

I see anything more like this I'll be sure to pass it along to Webby.

Ok?  Pass it along.  

There are several things about this forum that aren’t mature. 

Edited by Torchezim