Week 11 Games

Leader

So I’m confused, is GB better or MIN? I can’t tell... can anyone help?

Also does any of it matter because Baltimore is winning the Lombardi...

Better debate... what single player off of GB or MIN would make the Bears the best team in the division? I really just want to see a Rodgers/Cousins argument now. Now... go!

55 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Better debate... what single player off of GB or MIN would make the Bears the best team in the division? I really just want to see a Rodgers/Cousins argument now. Now... go!

None because no matter what the Bears will always suck! Lamar Jackson is having a fine year, much like Mahomes last year. He's going to lay in egg in a playoff game, just watch! More likely someone is going to catch him and knock him out of a game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Mason Crosby.  

Edited by RedRaider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

DeShone Kizer...... oh nvm

22 hours ago, Green19 said:

Both teams are even in my mind. The Vikes just have one thing that the Packers don’t, and that is a QB that has a tendency to implode. This season will be telling if Cousins has finally overcome his shortcomings because he’s arguably cost the Vikes two games this year (Chicago and Green Bay). He’s been great since then but who knows how long he’ll keep it up for.

And I do agree that the winner is probably the AFC rep., whether that be Baltimore or New England.

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Golfman said:

None because no matter what the Bears will always suck! Lamar Jackson is having a fine year, much like Mahomes last year. He's going to lay in egg in a playoff game, just watch! More likely someone is going to catch him and knock him out of a game. 

Nah. New England figures out that offense and finds a way to bottle up everything at the LOS it with their front-7 while their secondary feasts off of desperation throws.

46 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Both teams are even in my mind. The Vikes just have one thing that the Packers don’t, and that is a QB that has a tendency to implode. This season will be telling if Cousins has finally overcome his shortcomings because he’s arguably cost the Vikes two games this year (Chicago and Green Bay). He’s been great since then but who knows how long he’ll keep it up for.

And I do agree that the winner is probably the AFC rep., whether that be Baltimore or New England.

This....all of it except for the end. I think this this is the year New Orleans takes it home.....provided they actually get there. They have enough weapons to overcome either AFC defense. 

5 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

This is too measured. I want wild arguments... this is the Internet! 

but on a serious note nfc is a 5 team group. I can see all 5 going to the Super Bowl. It’s a matchup league so I think it comes down to that. Based on seeding what your road is.

im interested to know out of those 5 teams each teams’ 2 best matchups and 2 worst matchups.

example ( not saying this is correct)

Green Bay: best - minn & sea, worst - no & sf

5 hours ago, Joe said:

Nah. New England figures out that offense and finds a way to bottle up everything at the LOS it with their front-7 while their secondary feasts off of desperation throws.

Idk how theyll lock it down, their front 7 isnt dynamic. And if your dropping a safety down to help contain that's when the big plays happen. Lamar has been really hitting those longs balls. I dont think NE is the team for it this year, either the Chiefs have to re emerge for a shootout or the Ravens are looking like one of the more complete sides. You just need so many studs up front so your safeties can help deep. 

Edited by HighCalebR