Lady and The Tramp(Live Action)-Disney+

devils1854

lady-and.jpg

17676496-7393025-The_star_treatment_Mont

Anyone else as excited as I am for this? This will be the first thing I watch today when I download the Disney app. Reviews are mostly like The Lion King. Pretty much a scene for scene remake and even though they are using real dogs, the CGI when they talk is still a problem(like Lion King), but it seems like most people are saying its at least a descent try compared to some other Disney remakes. 

Really loved it, but I am a dog person and have a cocker spaniel. I dont remember the full details of the animated version, but this was pretty much the same movie from what I can remember. I did notice some bad CGI on a couple of the puppies, but I didnt think it was noticeable when the main two dogs spoke. The music was great, and the spaghetti scene was magical.

Not necessarily that but I’m excited as hell for Disney+.  Tons of movies from my childhood I get to watch along with some tv series like Smart Guy and Boy Meets World(although I have the series on DVD). Still wish Universal and Nickelodeon had some kind of streaming service although obviously they’re library isn’t as close to Disney’s. Would love to go back and watch some 90 classics like Are you afraid of the Dark.

17 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Not necessarily that but I’m excited as hell for Disney+.  Tons of movies from my childhood I get to watch along with some tv series like Smart Guy and Boy Meets World(although I have the series on DVD). Still wish Universal and Nickelodeon had some kind of streaming service although obviously they’re library isn’t as close to Disney’s. Would love to go back and watch some 90 classics like Are you afraid of the Dark.

Believe NIckelodeon and Netflix struck a deal this week.

Speaking of AYAOTD, I specifically remember an alien episode scarring my 6 year old psyche.

*Oops, someone already went over that in the Streaming Wars thread. I will "OK Boomer" myself.

Edited by Fl0nkerton